• Thread starter Marc iz clutch
  • Start date
  • Views 639
Marc iz clutch

Marc iz clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think that there will be a legendary edition for halo 4. Past halo games like halo 3 and reach both had one, but I havent seen or heard anything about one for Halo 4. It would kinda suck if they didnt make one, since they even made a limited edition console for halo 4.

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They already said they only wanted to focus on one special edition instead of splitting it into multiple packages.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I really wanna buy the Limited Edition Xbox, but it's only coming with an original copy of the game. I don't want to buy the console and then the special edition game. I have not yet decided what I am going to do. I might just have to buy both. I mean, I am sure Morphine will want to play.

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I really wanna buy the Limited Edition Xbox, but it's only coming with an original copy of the game. I don't want to buy the console and then the special edition game. I have not yet decided what I am going to do. I might just have to buy both. I mean, I am sure Morphine will want to play.
Buy console sell game on ebay or outside of store + get legendary and profit

Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. As others said, there will be only a limited edition. Don't expect a legendary edition to be announced with it already being just about the end of July as you would want to have a lot of time to sell it. I went with the limited edition of the game as I cba with the console. I was hoping they'd release a legendary edition seeing as the past couple games had one and Halo 4 is a very big game. Especially since it's 343i first major game, you'd think there'd be one.

Oh well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register