Sin$
MW3 is just filled with camping noobs with shotguns nuff said

xXDaKeeblerXx

xXDaKeeblerXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Anyone can camp in any CoD game. Its a playing tactic, I just hope black ops 2 has jammers for the corner campers with C4, motion censor, or claymore. Best equipment in my opinion
People always rage about camping, rushing, hardscoping but they work, don't they? I rush and hardscope and no matter how well I do people rage anyways. :frown:

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can camp in any CoD game. Its a playing tactic, I just hope black ops 2 has jammers for the corner campers with C4, motion censor, or claymore. Best equipment in my opinion
People always rage about camping, rushing, hardscoping but they work, don't they? I rush and hardscope and no matter how well I do people rage anyways. :frown:
I hear ya but in search i constantly keep getting killed by people camping with strikers...

xXDaKeeblerXx

xXDaKeeblerXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear ya but in search i constantly keep getting killed by people camping with strikers...
Yeah. I haven't played mw3 search since December because of the stupid spawn wait time, for each round and campers with striker extended mag. with damage or range. Its that or a type 95 camper who doesn't leave spawn than when they win they are like "Ohh your so bad I just clutched!!"

EDIT: Spawn wait time as in beginning of round, its 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Not after death. :tongue:

xXmanslaughtrXx

josh w

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lets not 4get the mp7, pp90, acr, striker, type 95 makes all those try hards just as great :biggrin:

Templar

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CoD Itself is Full of OPed Weapons and Campers. It Cant be Stopped lol

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
>Implying Black Ops was any better
>Implying Black Ops 2 will be better

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh this thread again. FPS in general have always had campers, and these tryhards you speak of what are they? I am sure you go into every match with the sole intention of winning and crushing the opposite team, if this isn't the case and you lose then you weren't trying hard enough.

It is complete bollocks when someone complains, oh he is using an OP weapon, they hardscoped, tryhard. If it suits you and you win then ****ing do it.

The Type-95 was nerfed, it doesn't work well at long range, people sponge at close range and it is fine at medium range. I wouldn't say the ACR is OP because it gets me a lot of hitmarkers, it has never worked the way other people say it does, to be honest the whole ACR being OP thing seems to be some sort of bandwagon. I can outgun anyone with the MP7 or PP90 with and MP5/P90/PM9 or are they just as OP? As for the Striker all other shotguns can do just as much damage with one shot compared to the Strikers 2-3 shot.

Another thing, because my Dragonuv takes 2-3 shots (body) to kill does that mean the Barrett/MSR/AS50/L11 are all OP?

How is Black Ops II going to be any different? There will always be someone who likes to take it slow and wait (the camper) and there will be a select few weapons people hate (the "OP" ones).

/rant

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
>Implying Black Ops was any better
>Implying Black Ops 2 will be better
Yes i did imply BO2 will be better , my opinion it will. It's not like multiplayer will not have campers but there will also be zombies strike force mode and a new campaign. i prefer Treyarch over infinity ward do to the fact that MW2 was the slow start to a downfall. 'Implying Black Ops was any better" i did not imply it but i do think it

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i did imply BO2 will be better , my opinion it will. It's not like multiplayer will not have campers but there will also be zombies strike force mode and a new campaign. i prefer Treyarch over infinit ward do to the fact that MW2 was the slow start to a downfall. 'Implying Black Ops was any better" i did not imply it but i do think it

How was MW2 the Downfall? There wasn't anything wrong with it, Black Ops on the other hand was really sluggish, attachments changed weapon stats too much (silencers actually increasing power). Dolphin diving was ridiculous it ruined an entire play style, drop shotting. The sniping system was ridiculous, hit marker here and hit marker there. People would have to fire a few bullets before they started to register. Tomahawks would warp through surrounding such as wall, even the player model of an enemy. I prestiged 4 times on Black Ops and I just couldn't handle the immense amount of bulls*** that came with it. Grenade Launcher on SMGs, which ****tard thought of that?

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are going to cry about a video game, you aren't even old enough to play it.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Every GAME will have campers/noobs. It's a play style. If you ask me there doing a good job since you can't seem to kill them. It's like saying I hate WaW because there are people there who rush with MP40. The argument will just be invalid.

Bucket Head

Bucket Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who just doesn't care about how other people play? Video games are meant for fun and if everyone else in the game but you is having fun by doing whatever, then you're the one with the problem, not them. If you don't like the camping, shotguns, and noob tubes then why play it if it happens so often?

Top Bottom
Login
Register