Webproxy Source

• Thread starter ForrrestMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 747
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForrrestMaster

Can anyone find me a webproxy source that allows for javascript to be played like youtubeunblock.com? I need it so I can make one for my school.

P

PAC ATAK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
both have been blocked. im trying to access them from my school so i cant use them ha ha...the proxy i use it ureddit.com it works good.

F

ForrrestMaster

Im looking for the source code for it. Or can someone tell me how to dump pages off of a server?

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
ForrrestMaster said:
Im looking for the source code for it. Or can someone tell me how to dump pages off of a server?
The site I listed has a PHP source that you can download.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't Homer have a proxy site? I think it allows javascript. Not too sure though...

F

ForrrestMaster

Sorry P I was at school and was in the middle of a project. I just thought it was another proxy since it was blocked.

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this Forrrest. Foolproof.

Search "Start using CGI Proxy" in google exactly as I typed it. Here's an example of the type of page you're looking for.

Start Using CGIProxy

Some might be banned at your school but there will be at least one that works, I guarentee it. Just scroll through google with that search string and you'll find one.

The script works with most java applets, although there are some that does not work with it. It works with youtube. Just make sure the "No script" checkbox is unchecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register