Question ps3 question

• Thread starter xMiillsx
  • Start date
  • Views 14,861
X

xMiillsx

Reaction score
Sin$
1. is there a way to download games from torrents and then upload to my ps3 internal HDD to play them?
2. If so what all is needed?

I have a 320GB PS3 Newest slim model made im guessing as i bought it 1 month ago brand new. Please let me know

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your ps3 will need to be jailbroken to do this so you will need Firmware 3.55 or below to even to that.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a jailbroken PS3 on firmware 3.55 or earlier. I assume your PS3 is already updated past 3.55, so you will need to purchase the E3 Flasher and downgrade if you want to run game backups.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a jailbroken PS3 on firmware 3.55 or earlier. I assume your PS3 is already updated past 3.55, so you will need to purchase the E3 Flasher and downgrade if you want to run game backups.
so you can't jailbreak unless you have 3.55 or under?

Decayed Fate

CanadianBlitz

Uniquely Gay~
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct. KaKaRoTo is currently attempting to create a Hombrew ENabler(similar to a jailbreak) for the latest firmware, but there's no guarantees if/when he will finish it.
If/when this comes out I may consider getting a PS3 for the jailbreaking. If it would still allow a file manager (most likely).

MrGoldenBong

MrGoldenBong

Don't put knives in toasters
Reaction score
Sin$
If/when this comes out I may consider getting a PS3 for the jailbreaking. If it would still allow a file manager (most likely).
It would allow a file manager, just not a backup manager, don't get the two confused. It is likely that later on, somebody will develop the exploit in a copied form that allows Backup managers. Don't get your hopes up, it's been about a year we've been waiting for one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register