Sin$
I was thinking of getting the x360key but id rather wait till its live safe

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to see you're still using my banner. Also, nice thread, real informative, and great job helping other members.

GIitch

GIitch

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On the xk3y site it say Xbox LIVE support is coming soon. I've heard of people getting banned using this, but I might still get it for offline only games that I don't want to buy.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
On the xk3y site it say Xbox LIVE support is coming soon. I've heard of people getting banned using this, but I might still get it for offline only games that I don't want to buy.

Xbox live has been working Since day 1 of release. That information has not been updated. No one has been banned for using the xkey, there are people who say "others have been banned". But No one has. The only way anyone could be banned with it is if they play games before their released and their caught.

Believe me, your good to place online, I've played online with it ever since day 1 of release. If I get games early, I play them off line.

subram

subram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SD card image 1.06 Please a new link. My SD card is ****ed now 2GB -> 999KB WTF

M

markie_100

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I have found your information on the XK3y very useful, however all the links you have provided are now dead because of the recent upheaval with megaupload etc. Was just wondering if you could re-upload them?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro
Hey, I have found your information on the XK3y very useful, however all the links you have provided are now dead because of the recent upheaval with megaupload etc. Was just wondering if you could re-upload them?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

I'm going to try and figure something out today. I have to call a internet provider and get internet in my new room. Then I need to find a site to upload them, I do not what to upload them to my rapidshare account, seeing as how rapidshare will delete your files when your account expires. But I am aware of the situation and will try to fix it.

update:

links updated

SD card image 1.06 Please a new link. My SD card is ****ed now 2GB -> 999KB WTF

links updated

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread really needs to be updated, the latest firmware is 1.2 beta 10 and dvdmenu beta was released just a few days ago.... here are some links:

http://www.x360keyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4553 - dvdmenu beta
http://www.x360keyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3258 - 1.2 beta 10 (you will need this firmware for dvdmenu to work, make sure to set dvdmenu to Y in the xkey.cfg)

thanks, i've been having internet problems lately, it comes in and out. haven't been able to look up the xkey site

update:
OP updated with information on the DVD meu

Tom Joad

juggalo770

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks, i've been having internet problems lately, it comes in and out. haven't been able to look up the xkey site

update:
OP updated with information on the DVD meu
I've been considering getting one. Have you ever had any problems with yours? I also read you've never been banned, and is it true that no one has? I really don't wanna lose my live, and if this thing is live safe, it's totally worth it then.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been considering getting one. Have you ever had any problems with yours? I also read you've never been banned, and is it true that no one has? I really don't wanna lose my live, and if this thing is live safe, it's totally worth it then.

no one has been banned. i've been playing street fighter vs tekken since last night, and i'm still online. vino is currently playing mass effect 3, and he's still on. no body has been banned from using the xkey since it came out, i think last october.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
no one has been banned. i've been playing street fighter vs tekken since last night, and i'm still online. vino is currently playing mass effect 3, and he's still on. no body has been banned from using the xkey since it came out, i think last october.
to add to this, i've been online on my xk3y on mw3, mass effect 3, grand theft auto, driver, forza 4, rage 3, and many other games and never been banned.

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about buying this, but I got a few questions:

1. How easy is this to install and use? (I've never modified my Xbox before)
2. When you purchase it, does it come with everything you need to open up your Xbox and install xk3y?
3. To play the games, I would just have to download the .ISO, burn it to a disk and put it in my Xbox right?

Thanks in advance Raiders.

Tom Joad

juggalo770

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, seriously at the point where I'm ready to place my order. The only thing stopping me is that my drive is a liteon 74850c, and I have no probe or money for a lizard.

I've read different things about auto key extraction with the xk3y. Can you confirm or deny this?

Nevermind, totally should have put the effort in reading more. :tongue:

Exploitable SQL

IVR MuNchY

Modding Bring's Games to Life
Reaction score
Sin$
mm i having a problem the new partitions are small so the rootfs uimage are not able to go on the micro sd

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll answer questions when I get back from work. Been on a work trip all week, will be back in a few hours.

Top Bottom
Login
Register