Discussion Memedit and 14699

• Thread starter Mortifix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,539
M

Mortifix

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if memedit.xex is working on 14699 dashboard? I am running coolrunner on my slim.

M

Mortifix

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome thanks! Think someone needs to do an up to date real time editing tutorial!!

M

Mortifix

Reaction score
Sin$
In case anyone didn't pick up on what olyboi said, there is a new "version" of memedit called xbdm.xex. If you search google you will see it and since I started using xbdm everything is working fine now. I have been able to RTE Halo Reach, Black Ops, MW3, and Skyrim so far.

R

rapid107

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmmm odd every time I use I cant get a connection even with the new plugin (xbdm.xex) installed.

deadcanadian

deadcanadian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no there is not a new plugin, memedit is simply a sample of xbdm which is the full version of the plugin, however when anthony started the project which nathan later started working on for him the xbdm plugin you have to pay $100 to get(at least supposed to however a older buggy version got out somehow), where as memedit was a sample plugin containing very little of the full plugin that would let jtags realtime so programs could be coded for both consoles without problems.

as well even looking for the source of the leaked one myself all i am finding is people renaming the memedit.xex to xbdm.xex

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
as well even looking for the source of the leaked one myself all i am finding is people renaming the memedit.xex to xbdm.xex
Is it the one I have, with Neighborhood file browsing, update time etc. working? I found it on some Chinese site, but never posted it on any site in case it wasn't an actual release. It's definitely Nate's though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register