I'm using the ones in the thread.

Thanks

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you signed into xbox live?
Yes, I used a "10 Matchmaking Headshots" challenge to test to see if it was the custom challenges, but I got it in my last game of SWAT. :/ I changed nothing from yesterdays game. It's on ONI, 11 skulls on, Legendary, but yet it doesn't seem to work.

I will mention that at the end of the game it doesn't go to the earn credits screen, just right back to the Campaign screen. And I'm not banned from earning credits, because then I wouldn't have gotten anything from my SWAT game. This is a little frustrating! :what:

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst48326_500K-1M-cR-Per-Day.aspx

Seriously?

Retards are already posting in Halo.xbox.com forums.

Megatron

Megatron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys/ladies :wink: I may have found a way to speed up your boosting by (10 fold) whatever that means... I may be a leech apparently that’s frowned around here, but honestly this method might be very ingenious speeding up your 1million credits in maybe 3 to 4 hours to about double if not triple 3mil a day.. I'll keep you posted I'm testing it right now.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst48326_500K-1M-cR-Per-Day.aspx

Seriously?

Retards are already posting in Halo.xbox.com forums.
Did you miss the post where they outlined the entire method for bypassing the cR cap? o: (thread from a few days ago)

EDIT: 1st post on the 100th page. lmao.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you miss the post where they outlined the entire method for bypassing the cR cap? o: (thread from a few days ago)

EDIT: 1st post on the 100th page. lmao.
Lol, i doubt that they will reset abusers, many people think its "legal"

T

TroLLove

Reaction score
Sin$
Man wish i could read this yesterday before i do "homemade" boosting, without macro, without liberty gamesave... pain *** to reverts until 3min and set new challenge with my two hands :what:... And resulting will be less than 350k :frown:

at least i more likely legit than others eh? JK :biggrin:

Yesterday started off from Lt. Colonel to Colonel, skip all grades of Commander it's suck anyway lol. And I got finished boosted recently, expecting Colonel Grade 3 tomorrow.

Thx for share gamesave and macro :biggrin:

Gorgatron

Gorgatron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could only boost like 60k today because I changed my gamertag and every challenge that was created was literally shown as made by my previous tag. Nova soon.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Sin$
Testing some things with custom challenges :smile:

hopefully i get to something.

EDIT :

Damn it, back to where i started. :frown:

EDIT 2 :

I managed to create 2 challenges with the same goal but one of the challenges was sent to the "invitations" section. o_0

nvm this is useless.

xXJSG350Xx

xXJSG350Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you try to make the same challenge twice? My macro makes the limit (5 challenges) that I can finish 5 minutes create to turn in if I'm reverting to last save (rocket virtually instantly kills me). I may be missing something, but isn't making 5 easy 5K challenges (that we know how to do and is possible) easier than trying to duplicate others? I haven't read all 100 pages so may have missed something so please correct me if I am wrong, I just think that the 5 challenges are more than easy enough.

Alexi

Alexi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you try to make the same challenge twice? My macro makes the limit (5 challenges) that I can finish 5 minutes create to turn in if I'm reverting to last save (rocket virtually instantly kills me). I may be missing something, but isn't making 5 easy 5K challenges (that we know how to do and is possible) easier than trying to duplicate others? I haven't read all 100 pages so may have missed something so please correct me if I am wrong, I just think that the 5 challenges are more than easy enough.

Because if two challenges have the same goal, it takes that much less time to do it?

XoB LiI Jinz

XoB LiI Jinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because if two challenges have the same goal, it takes that much less time to do it?

not really, all the challenges stack pretty evenly. some do get finished significantly sooner then others (example, in 1 revert, you get like 2 skirmisher kills, but 19 target locator kills.)

so if they're aiming for 5 TL kill challenges, that would drastically reduce the required reverts to complete. but honestly, i think this works out well. my macro finishes making the challenges at the same time i hit my required reverts (manually, not semi AFK)

in other news, can anyone tell me if anything useful has been posted in the last 20 pages?
it's kinda been treading water and answering leeches questions lately, so I stopped actively following this thread. An update on any notable information would be nice. Has anyone added all the useful info from the last 100 pages to the original post?

Hey guys/ladies :wink: I may have found a way to speed up your boosting by (10 fold) whatever that means... I may be a leech apparently that’s frowned around here, but honestly this method might be very ingenious speeding up your 1million credits in maybe 3 to 4 hours to about double if not triple 3mil a day.. I'll keep you posted I'm testing it right now.

'leeches' aren't people with few posts, they are people who take and do not give, like an actual leech does. As long as you contribute, you are not a leech, no matter what the post count. Rather your method works or not, you at least attempted it and (will) post results.

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way I know to speed up the processes is combine the turn in macro with the creation macro so the challenges are created right after you turn them in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register