• Thread starter griffin89
  • Start date
  • Views 15,671
griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So with this trainer you still need the game correct?

If so, will there be one where you dont need the pc game?

i apologize for not getting back to your save, ive been quite busy. and dont have a lot of time to do it.

yes with this trainer, you need the game and you need to be able to atleast load the save.

i do not have the time to be able to make one where you don't need the game.

although if im correct, scottishurban(username) on youtube is creating a 360 mod tool for the game, there is no release date but just keep checking his youtube channel. im pretty sure you wont need the game but im not 100% correct

smjay24

smjay24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i apologize for not getting back to your save, ive been quite busy. and dont have a lot of time to do it.

yes with this trainer, you need the game and you need to be able to atleast load the save.

although if im correct, scottishurban(username) on youtube is creating a 360 mod tool for the game, there is no release date but just keep checking his youtube channel. im pretty sure you wont need the game but im not 100% correct

Ya I looked into that, dont worry about the saves I got them done, and when the trainer is out from scotish I going to do the super one. Again dont worry about it

I

II jmoney II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank u for this trainer ive been modding saves for ppl on other sites and this trainer speeds things up i also have notepads with certain things on them it speeds things up as well but the skill points is what took the longest so thx

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hi mate, i'm not sure what to do, when i load my gamesave it says that its outdated and the current skyrim is 8 whereas my gamesave is 0 :S so basically is there anyway i can downgrade my skyrim for pc?

C

CallMehTep

Reaction score
Sin$
Will try this later when I boot up my main PC.Anyway thanks for the post :thumbup: .

SplitModz

SplitModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great job :biggrin:

Perhaps in the next release let us customise each stats level instead of setting it to a specific number?

Also is it possible to get banned for using this with Xbox? :biggrin:

Y

YamYamYam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Perhaps in the next release let us customise each stats level instead of setting it to a specific number?

Nah dude I don't think they give two s***s since there's no multiplayer! :biggrin:

Y

Yir Ma1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate, i'm not sure what to do, when i load my gamesave it says that its outdated and the current skyrim is 8 whereas my gamesave is 0 :S so basically is there anyway i can downgrade my skyrim for pc?

you need to extract the .dat file from your save and rename that .ess. you have rename the .esx file which causes this error.

To extract the .dat file open the save in modio and click the file contents tab, the .dat file is in there =]

Y

YamYamYam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to extract the .dat file from your save and rename that .ess. you have rename the .esx file which causes this error.

To extract the .dat file open the save in modio and click the file contents tab, the .dat file is in there =]
If you use Horizon it is so much simpler dude, just inject the file to horizon(with a usb of course), then open the save rename the file to .ess then send it to pc save then inject the horizon with the pc save and rename to .dat rehash n resign and you are good to go!

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've tried this, and the game recognises it but when i load it the whole game shuts down :S

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i didn't think about that.

my next update, if people say they want an update. ill include custom lvl modding of the stats

I

II jmoney II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i didn't think about that.

my next update, if people say they want an update. ill include custom lvl modding of the stats
also u cant add a certain amount of perk points once u add more than 19 jumps traight to 255

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also u cant add a certain amount of perk points once u add more than 19 jumps traight to 255
okay,thnx for letting me know.

i set up a buffer so u couldnt enter too low or too high of a number and crash the game, i probably mistyped the buffer. working on a few things so once it gets done ill release an update

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW DO I USE IT =(. when i click open game (launch game) i do not see my game save Plus idk what to do at all please use a tut for me THANKS =). :tongue_smilie:
when u click launch game, skyrim should start unless u have it in a different folder. if its not starting the pc game, then start the game and then start the trainer.

for converting ur xbox game save to pc, use the search or look in this section, theres more than 1 tutorial for it

B

bonjoloi

Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a shot in the dark but, is this possible to change the format that i edit in so its suitable to extract onto my PS3 Savedata, I know its probably not possible but I'm just wondering.

Top Bottom
Login
Register