B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know why this thread exists, given the last 25 pages is just pointless ranting. Going to lock for a little while, do a little spring cleaning and discuss with the upper powers about re-opening or not.

This will be the third and final one. If you want nice things, respect what you have.

If you want to spam, do it on AIM. It's a free download.

E

Elder Theory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's still in the early hours of halloween. If anything today.. expect it way later in the day or possibly on tuesday

W

WoLfPack L3G1Tx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just woke up and nothing. Hope later on.

--Callum--

--Callum--

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it would have been leaked by now :bored:

iRyzzz

iRyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
No its not. The PC version is encrypted, and i can't see any traces of it being leaked on PS3.

Ok fair enough about the PC version. But regarding the PS3 leak, your just not looking hard enough

D

Dream vG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok fair enough about the PC version. But regarding the PS3 leak, your just not looking hard enough
This is what I said and nobody believed me. If i was home and had power, I would post a picture of the download.

M

minto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its leaked on PC and PS3 now

its not it will be leaked on 360 next then ps3 just have to sit tight and wait patiently i guess :frown:

This is what I said and nobody believed me. If i was home and had power, I would post a picture of the download.

people have faked pics on here so i wudnt believe it im registered with most private trackers and only pc version is out

iRyzzz

iRyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
its not it will be leaked on 360 next then ps3 just have to sit tight and wait patiently i guess :frown:

people have faked pics on here so i wudnt believe it im registered with most private trackers and only pc version is out

Its leaked on PS3 already.

D

Dream vG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

To bad this one is real.. It's only a matter of time for the 360 leak as well. People have the game, but are to afraid to leak it.

S

speedymmx

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find it in PS3 anywhere, regardless without an eboot fix it can't be played...........Yet

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ps3 leak will turn out to be fake.

-Erik

S

SirusTheVirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to Jinx it but Black OPs was released on Halloween Night. I know this because I work at Canada's Wonderland and got sent home early so I could play it haha. I am also working the same date ( Halloween ) and the last day of the season for the park.

I will be checking my phone constantly * Fingers Crossed *

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it would be a nice treat for all of us on Halloween :wink:

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im affraid the ps3 leak is real its on 360iso now under ps3 section just seen it myself..its bulls*** that the xbox one aint out yet

I know, I saw it there. I believe it will turn out to be fake (definitely unplayable). That is the only one anywhere. It isn't even on that other sites sister ps3 site.

-Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register