• Thread starter EclipseModz
  • Start date
  • Views 473,481
V

VTEC

Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question...

If I have my autofix threshold to lvl 2, will it repair something I modded in the ISO?

In other words is it possible to burn a modded ISO 2 a disk and run it without a J-tag???

Z

zakplayyy

Reaction score
Sin$
When i use agbx to create a .dvd from a .iso it only creats a .dvd 1KB big, when it is meant to be 7.0+Gb, how do i fix this?

C

csmegadeth

Reaction score
Sin$
I get this message when I scan 2 different ISO's. Does it mean the disc will not work, or stealth may or may not work? I'm not worried about XBOX Live, so if it is just the stealth problem, it is no big deal.

Video partition does not match known data <could be corrupt or a new wave not seen before>

Stealth status is uncertain.

Any answer ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated.

M

mariiposa

Reaction score
Sin$
hey why i verified some of the games i dl with abgx and it pass the stealth but when i bout to burn on osx360 it says it failed the stealth...i dl the godfather 11 and it burned right...am i doin something wrong or is it the torrent?

M

michelle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I have followed your instructions below and the message I recieve in the end was:

"Comparing L1 video on L0 to L1 video on L1 splitvid is valid.
Checking L1 video padding, L1 video is zero padded."

What does this mean?

Is this the reason why I get 'the disc is unreadable'?

Thank you so much, without the description below there is no way I could have understood anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this thread was created is there anything different that needs to be done to stealth patch games? Im getting my first flashed on tuesday and want to make sure i dont ban my console on the first day! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mushroomked

Reaction score
Sin$
In summary what is ABGX? Someone told that i need ABGX to play BO after the last week update. There's any tutorial for that, i need some help i cant play black ops, either Halo reach.

D

dsull2010

Reaction score
Sin$
was just having my console reflashed, when they guy who does it was on about some new settings for abgx, currently using the same method as stated hear myself, anyone know about this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register