Sin$
Boah, I can´t wait...

Can you please release it yet?! xD

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man, I thought you didn't mod anymore?

But anyway good job I'll be looking forward to the release.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
wow unknown this is great! We all knew construability could not do all this so he leached the tool from you.... Does this work online too or does the "infections" "binds" reset when you connect to zombie mode?

Coder123

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
just a pic of the app, no video of u even having an edited svg, just because u are known, and have done things in the past, dosent mean everybodys gana believe u, just sayingg :3 well, all the D riders will believe u, im not trying to be mean, im just saying that just because he is known, dosent mean u should put ur whole trust in him bringing an svg editor
From my knowledge Unknown is a respected member of the site and has VIP. He wouldn't lie about something like this.

OP: Good job on the program Unknown! Can't wait for the release.

UltimatePunch

UltimatePunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Job on the program Unknown!
As for Construability,umadsvgbuyingbro?

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait for this, do you think we can get a date for the release?

-Unh0ly-

-Unh0ly-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks too good to be true | is it free?

Wow i feel like a noob

Kamui

Kamui

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will it work in single player also? And will it work on NEW zombie maps? and yes i know offline onmly

S

S7xLEWY2311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sv_restoredvars 0
and when you set "activeaction" in the savegame then go to zombies the activeaction goes away but the binds stay.

or you could say the dvar goes away but the variable stays.
So does that mean this wont work in zombies? then why did he add the option to customize the last stand time?

DiamondBong420

xXMLG RAZ3RXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unknown you will never fail to amaze me finally someone trustworthy makes one keep up the good work!! and when do you think the cod world can wreak havoc on 3arc with your godly tools again?

S

S7xLEWY2311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sv_restoredvars 0
and when you set "activeaction" in the savegame then go to zombies the activeaction goes away but the binds stay.

or you could say the dvar goes away but the variable stays.
i think i know what you mean now do you mean when you go to zombies it will say press key_unbound like when gpds were patched?

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
just a pic of the app, no video of u even having an edited svg, just because u are known, and have done things in the past, dosent mean everybodys gana believe u, just sayingg :3 well, all the D riders will believe u, im not trying to be mean, im just saying that just because he is known, dosent mean u should put ur whole trust in him bringing an svg editor

lold.

On topic, good stuff as usual from Unknown

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh man, really? Do you know half the s*** he has done. I lol'd.

It's good to see you releasing this unknown.

X

Xbox-360-MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
So can this mod zombies? I was told by cow from TTG that this would not work, Althought i think it would if we put our own bind in it.
Any one no for sure?
Thanks.

S

S7xLEWY2311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can this mod zombies? I was told by cow from TTG that this would not work, Althought i think it would if we put our own bind in it.
Any one no for sure?
Thanks.
If it is like the waw svg editor then it should work but i have been hearing the binds reset when you go into zombies but we will have to wait and see

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unknown, it's good to know that even when I leave, the same great people that were once here are still doing a damn good job with modding programs and such. Can't wait for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register