What's new

Tutorial How to get the weekly challenge(easy)

JHS

JHS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Tutorial:

Okay so What you do is you start the mission winter Contingency and at the first checkpoint you save and quit. Then you get your savegame on you computer(usb or transfer cable)and mod it with Liberty so you have unl ammo and life and 127 grenades. then you make the savegame on your xbox start the mission and run trough all the mission till the part you have to kill the elites and grunts .Just trow al lot of plasmas at them and you should be done very fast then when your at the part you have to wait that kat opens the door just wait and when the door is open run till the very and kill the last grunts and the 2 elites ans press x at the computer(or what it is )i have don it in under 10 mins so it should be no problem.​

(Dont say i copied it i posted it on a other site to so yeah)

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Or mod it with Horizon Diamond and trot through the mission.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what OP said, except using the free tool instead...

I have never heard of Liberty. Wasnt aware there were nonpaid tools that could mod Reach campaign saves. I suppose ill check it out.

(yes i kinda skimmed the OP, if you must know) :tongue:

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or do legendary winter contingency and run through it staying on the right cliff bypassing all the enemies. Then get to the elites at the end save and quit. Resume game then kill them and hit X on the button and

Or do legendary winter contingency and run through it staying on the right cliff bypassing all the enemies. Then get to the elites at the end save and quit. Resume game then kill them and hit X on the button and it will count. Save and quit resets the timer. Yes this works (I did it this way).

melon2007

melon2007

92% Halo
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Should I use Liberty? I've never used it before

It doesnt say alone on the challenge

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This challenge should be done Solo obviously, i tried it in coop with a friend and it didnt unlock,
Plus Nightfall speed run is 100 times faster if you get it right! :smile:
got this challenge in 9 minutes

melon2007

melon2007

92% Halo
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you so much! i would +rep but it doesn't let me for some reason. i think it is because i do not have enough posts or something

Top Bottom
Login
Register