ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Video.

This will be done in Firefight.

Pre-game setup:
1.Switch to blue team (Elite) and start the game. This will not work if there are any red (Spartan) players.
2. Set the gametype to gruntpocalypse, or a custom variant where every enemy is a Grunt.
3. Set the Elite loadouts to include a needler as your starting weapon, and optionally a sniper rifle, to kill grunts easy.
4. Optional - Set Elite health settings to invulnerable.
5. Optional - Turn the Mythic skull on. Higher level Grunts charge their plasma pistols more frequently, and while Thunderstorm isn't in Firefight, Mythic seems to grant upgrades slightly more often than normal.

In-Game tutorial:
1. Betray Grunts until they turn on you and start attacking.
2. Run away.
3. Wait until they become friendly again, and look for a Grunt who is charging his plasma pistol. Because they now have no enemies, they will charge it indefinitely. If no one is charging a plasma pistol, start from step 1 again. Try to let more of them see you before you run away/hide.
4. Walk up to a Grunt charging his plasma pistol, and trade weapons with your needler.

Other weapons do not really achieve the same effect, other than the Campaign Shade turrets. It will, however, make the grunt fire another weapon continuously, such as the plasma grenade launcher.

Video and glitch created by: Th3 n00banater

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested it with him, it kick ***. esp with the stickey gun.

S

Sliding Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Other weapons do not really achieve the same effect, other than the Campaign Shade turrets. It will, however, make the grunt fire another weapon continuously, such as the plasma grenade launcher.
I think it has to do with the weapon's rate of fire.

I'm pretty sure that it would work with an Anti-air Wraith, given it's high rate of fire.

Anyways, man would I like to try this, but I don't have the full version. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register