What's new

Solved xplorer changes my "file" into a "folder"! HElP!

• Thread starter chocolate cakex
  • Start date
  • Views 505
C

chocolate cakex

Reaction score
Sin$
The title says it all. Running as Administrator, user acccount control is off, unzipped it, and restarted computer. i drag a black ops file called something along the lines of "e0003852094" and it will change to a folder. what the f***. thanks for your help.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The title says it all. Running as Administrator, user acccount control is off, unzipped it, and restarted computer. i drag a black ops file called something along the lines of "e0003852094" and it will change to a folder. what the f***. thanks for your help.
You sure it's changing to a folder?
Once you've put it in your hdd and it "changes to a folder" what happens when you open the folder is there anything inside it?

Upvote 0
C

chocolate cakex

Reaction score
Sin$
You sure it's changing to a folder?
Once you've put it in your hdd and it "changes to a folder" what happens when you open the folder is there anything inside it?

theres nothing inside. it keeps the name but doesn't put anything inside. i dont want it to be a folder anyways i want it to be a file, you know, the little picture of the white peice of paper with the top left folded over.

oooooh, this might help. when i try it says, "Unable to change to target directory in FATXRecurseInject!"

Oh, and this when i go to edit at the top, click "insert file" then choose it manually instead of dragging and dropping it just says, "FAILED TO OPEN FILE"

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register