Discussion New Xbox 360 Update Preview Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
TranceWulf

TranceWulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From MY understanding the new dash has ap2.5 for every 360 game? correct if im wrong but im just interpreting what you said

or new ap checks different form ap2.5?
I'm not sure what new kind of anti-piracy they have in place now, but it's safe to say you should probably never participate in a dashboard beta if you have a modded console.

Tricked

Tricked

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what new kind of anti-piracy they have in place now, but it's safe to say you should probably never participate in a dashboard beta if you have a modded console.

i didnt and never will but im to cheap to keep forging out 63.99 for a game as long as i can play back ups i dont care what needs to be done to my console.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lame. I don't get the update until I get my game.

B

Bulldozer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure? Because I don't have a modded Xbox and I have the same number.
How would this new dashboard update effect GPI and achievement modding programs?

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
So everyone gets a copy of Reach, but they selected some to update via LIVE and others to update via Reach for testing purposes.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is stopping us playing backups?

homieb1030

homieb1030

F*ck logic!
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
yay i got accepted! :biggrin:
but im in the DISC Update Group, f*ck me...
35ioaav.png

I

Invalid

Reaction score
Sin$
So this is stopping us playing backups?
Pretty much, yeah. It is for testing a new disc format, which will supposedly add 1GB to the disc, which means more room for content, but this also means more room for anti-piracy stuff.

G

Gh0stBlade

Reaction score
Sin$
I will get the update from my friend soon who is in the LIVE audience. I will post back if I can sign in cause im in the DISC audience.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
I will get the update from my friend soon who is in the LIVE audience. I will post back if I can sign in cause im in the DISC audience.

Have some patience.

TranceWulf

TranceWulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Way to defeat the purpose of the disk beta existing just so you can have a different version number quicker.

flybikesbmx

flybikesbmx

Dude, Super Mario Bros is way better than xbox..
Reaction score
Sin$
if i hot-swaped waw on my xbox will i still be able to use it or no? im in the disk audience and dont want to update if i lose modded zombies

Dark

Dark

PixeLation
Forum Addict Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody take some Picture's of what the dash looks like :smile:

A Lychee Tree

A Lychee Tree

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Myself, and many others have received our Halo Reach discs today which includes the Update! Unfortunately, after updating I am unable to connect to xbox live so far, so I have no clue what's updated at all. I can only view the welcome screen and play Halo Reach offline. :frown:

Josh

Josh

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the disc as well, haven't had the chance to pop it in yet, you know what? I'm going to do that in a few.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, got my update all done. Now I have 2 copies of Reach.

Noobifier42

Noobifier42

Live2Mod
Reaction score
Sin$
Same dash as before, only new thing is a beta tab.
I have two GT's! - same date funnily enough... No-one at M$ could tell me why it was banned and they didn't even want to confirm it was banned, my guess is it's an anti-trust thing ....

Can anyone point me to the new 13141 update download link? (or post a link if none exists so far?)
\\Edit Nevermind, found in premo\\

Thanx/

Myself, and many others have received our Halo Reach discs today which includes the Update! Unfortunately, after updating I am unable to connect to xbox live so far, so I have no clue what's updated at all. I can only view the welcome screen and play Halo Reach offline.

Welcome to console ban land my friend, check ur Xval, and let us know what it says pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register