What's new

Solved xenon bricked?

X

xEVILx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my xenon was on 12625 jtagged i wanted to put it back to 12611 so i loaded up xex menue then 360 nand flasher began to flash evereything seemed okbut the i got error 250 reading all but the first few blocks when i boot with dvd i get xell fine but it says error detecting senses if i boot the normal way e79 error i tried reading the nand with nand-x but same problem reading or writing i use xell to flash andit flashes the first few blocks but then says prossessing and relocating allthe way to 3ff wtf have i done?

the read errors im gettingare the same as bad block errors but in this case all blocks are bad error250.

X

xEVILx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try creating a new 12611 freeboot image, and flashing that over nandx, lpt, or whatever your method is.
already tried same problemim stumped ive had this xenon for ages never had a problem but this is new to me ive jtagged loads but this problem has me f***edover a barrell.

just so were clear my nand is fine it responds its just that its coming back as though every block is bad why?

O

oddsyntax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have heard of success in erasing the nand chip and starting over with your verified original nand. If you don't have it you will come to know the importance of having a backup. I assume that you mean that you were flashing with xellous, not xell... Right?

X

xEVILx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xell xellious same thing ain't they and erasing the NAND is a possibility I will try and let you know it was fine I've jagged loads of xboxes but this one has me stumped it had dash 12625 flashed I try and flash back 12611 but while writing it says it's got bad blocks all through the NAND apart from the xell blocks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register