What's new

Discussion Xbox 360 Regular or The Elite?

• Thread starter BL4CKXHAWK
  • Start date
  • Views 616
Status
Not open for further replies.
BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea heres the deal.. i have a friend whos dad works for microsoft so i could get a big discount on the elite or the premium system if i wanted. I have 365 Dollars now my question is should i just go for the premium right now or wait and buy the Elite for 400 even? Note if i were to buy the elite it would really be 375 or something like that but b/c of tax the price would go up a bit. so which should i shoot for? Also i do not have any T.V that supports HDMI so yea...

Danhrules

Danhrules

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you're going to use 120gb of space on the Elite, go for the Premium.

V

VoOdOo

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
You will have a TV someday that supports it and you will use the 120 gig, atleast if you watch TV shows and movies. And someday they could make games DLC. So if you can get an Elite for that cheap go for it.

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm i do like to download and watch movies!! so you think i should go for the elite? but what about the RRoD?

K

knockem

Contributor
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
go for the elite it'll be worth it in the long run

iPrisonerOfWar

iPrisonerOfWar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Elite looks so much better than the regular 360, plus the extra space is nice.

V

VoOdOo

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
NeoJC said:
hmm i do like to download and watch movies!! so you think i should go for the elite? but what about the RRoD?
well that shouldnt effect it, just take care of it and you shouldnt need to worry about it. Ive had a premium since June and no RRoD. What i do is just take my Halo3 Limited Edition case and put it under my 360 and have it horizontal.

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool thanks guys i appreciate all the feedback!

Z

Zarcu

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Since your getting a good deal on either, I say you get the Elite. More space, I think it looks better, and I think they both have HDMI....

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright cool thanks guys i guess i'll Go for the Elite!! i'll soon join XBL so i'll let you guys know my GT when i get it.

dragonz2444

dragonz2444

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Elite, Make sure you at least get something with an HDMI output

iPrisonerOfWar

iPrisonerOfWar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zarcu said:
and I think they both have HDMI....

I'm pretty sure the regular Xbox 360 does not have a cord you can buy for HDMI and if you can its like $100... So Elite is DEFF the way to go IMO

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cool thank you! i will shoot for the 360 Elite!!

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I would just go with the premium unless you really need that much extra hard drive space.

You said you can get a big discount on either of the two and you have $365, the premium is usually $350 normally and if you are getting a big discount then it will be even less. Save your money and buy an extra game or two depending on how big the discount you get actually is.

Premium with HDMI Bundle 349.92
Xbox 360 Premium Console w/ HDMI Holiday Bundle - Wal-Mart

B

bkippers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
normaly id say dont bother because its so much more expensive... but thats a reallysmall diference in money.. nad the elite looks bad *** with the black. i know that there really isnt a difference between the two i mean i have a white 360 and mine has a hdmi port so the real only diifference is the color and hdd... witch you could buy seperately anyways... if i were you and could get a brand new elite for 400 or a regular for like 35 dollars less id spend the extra 35 and rub it in my friends' faces:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register