Patched 3arc can NOT patch the lander glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiRED

tiRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously they can patch it they can just make the bump that you need to get on disapear or make it the little ring on the outside of the lander not to be a solid so when you do the glitch you will just fall through it so just because you fail and think they cant patch it when they clearly can because they made the game dont try to but it in other peoples heads because its obvious they can patch it.

My theory is that they just want to give the PS3 a shot at doing the glitch a day or two because it would be unfair if ny xbox got it!

Haha u really think that? If they could patch it easy they would, but it's hard patching and will take some days. Do i really think they give a s*** at beeing fair? Then xbox,pc and PS3 would get it the same day.

A

aorquickscopes

Reaction score
Sin$
they are not going to patch it because they can see when you do the glitch and just reset your rounds survived and they could easily patch it by making it if you are 2 feet away you still get pulled in

S

Sub-Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg kid, you fail.

They can patch it. Just adding a barrier while the lander is being activated. Seriously... Are you dumb?
1-talk like a man or GTFO
2-they can not add "barrier" because the lander is moving object :smile:

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1-talk like a man or GTFO
2-they can not add "barrier" because the lander is moving object :smile:
Talk like a man? I'm sorry kid but I'm older than you.

Also they can add a barrier around the lander, not ON the lander. You are a fail.

S

Sub-Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Talk like a man? I'm sorry kid but I'm older than you.

Also they can add a barrier around the lander, not ON the lander. You are a fail.
oh! ok im sorry you older man.

IM SURE %100 YOU ARE FROM T-T-G, AND ALWAYS FAIL :confused:cared:

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think they could just make the railing go up faster so you cant do it solo

flybikesbmx

flybikesbmx

Dude, Super Mario Bros is way better than xbox..
Reaction score
Sin$
u really think that? If they could patch it easy they would, but it's hard patching and will take some days. Do i really think they give a s*** at beeing fair? Then xbox,pc and PS3 would get it the same day.

xbox got it first because Activision has a contract with Micro$oft

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

im pretty sure him being on another modding site is not a fail...?

if you have beef with TTG keep it away from here. or go cry in the MY OPINION SUCKS forum

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They actually CAN patch the glitch, but not through hotfixes, they will release a TU (if they are patching it)

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they can not patched, because the lander is move object
and if 3arc do some thing on the lander or trying to patched
the lander will MESS UP :lol:

im sure that they built it to work and that there is not only one answer, at the least they can just standing beside at spots that they have tested or saw work... /automatically push you out farther when the lander is turned on etc. . sad.

S

SlitheryNinja

Reaction score
Sin$
OR, if they extend the radius from where you get pulled in like if you were too close you got pushed in just increase that radius and no one will be able to do the glitch, but this just seems like the easiest fix to me.
This would be the simplest and most likely what 3arc will do.

V

V8Nissan408

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you all think it would be so much work just to remove the little piece of lander you stand on? I understand its a moving part but the lander itself has its own physical size/shape thats designated by some other piece of code separate from the movement code. To think they cant make the physics of the pad smaller to remove that spot is stupid.

Just like the code to modify the barriers or actions that occur when you tried to do elevators. They simply changed some code or part of the physical barrier to push you back out of the glitch. Im sure they can manage the same with the lander.

S

Sub-Zero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They actually CAN patch the glitch, but not through hotfixes, they will release a TU (if they are patching it)
they need to rebuilt all 4 lander again, and its take a risk to mess up
the map :confused:cared:

I

iBYRNERRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha u really think that? If they could patch it easy they would, but it's hard patching and will take some days. Do i really think they give a s*** at beeing fair? Then xbox,pc and PS3 would get it the same day.

HAHA you really think that the lander glitch is around ****ing ages nowan it would literally take 5 mins to patch they have profesionals that are there just incase anything happens you dumb f*** they are hardly going to be a huge company thatmakes games like COD and not have that.

tiRED

tiRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHA you really think that the lander glitch is around ****ing ages nowan it would literally take 5 mins to patch they have profesionals that are there just incase anything happens you dumb f*** they are hardly going to be a huge company thatmakes games like COD and not have that.

Ure ****ing stupid dude, if it was so easy to patch it, why isn't it allready patched like the other glitches?

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well, kid. I've been here for some time now. Also I don't see the fail being from another modding site. You need to start thinking before posting (If you can think at all).

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
they can not patched, because the lander is move object
and if 3arc do some thing on the lander or trying to patched
the lander will MESS UP :lol:
All they have to do is remake the landers,they can fix it.

they need to rebuilt all 4 lander again, and its take a risk to mess up
the map :confused:cared:
They test it before they update....

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All they have to do is remake the landers,they can fix it.

They test it before they update....
Dude, I give up with these kids claiming that 3arc can't fix the game. They clearly don't know anything about patching. They talk like they are game devs or something. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register