she thilo u cud make a fortune of donations

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
she thilo u cud make a fortune of donations

The method has been released in premium idiot or just do some searching on other sites if you feel like being cheap and you will see.

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The method has been released in premium idiot or just do some searching on other sites if you feel like being cheap and you will see.
Lulz.. it clearly hasnt i only just lost my premuim... idiot the files to make a rebooter and look for the checks were released.

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it really hasn't, only a retail hypervisor, amd kernal

Yay! Someone that understands.. not a kid that just buys premuim and thinks thats it.. and fire what i sed to you on the other post links into this.. however im not too sure how it wud work but i fink this will get released.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ALL WRONG:

All work done on the new kernel soly belongs to unknown v2.

Everyone else who has it stole it. "Dizzy" is a thieving idiot, he didn't 'release' anything, he doesn't even know what a HV is.
Didn't DOMO or someone just hand it to him basically?

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lulz.. it clearly hasnt i only just lost my premuim... idiot the files to make a rebooter and look for the checks were released.

Yes I understand that I was just sating my point on the donating part. Later

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
NO!!!!!!! Unknown gave it to xbe, who gave it to domo(i think) Domo didn't do anything. Unknown did all of it...
Right I knew that, I am just trying to figure out how he got it.

I wasn't taking anything away from unknown if that's what you were assuming.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Right I knew that, I am just trying to figure out how he got it.

I wasn't taking anything away from unknown if that's what you were assuming.
ok sorry... :wink:

If you were wondering why ADIZZYSN1PER got it here is the reason. He got it because he knows how to suck dicks, so people will give it to him...

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yay! Someone that understands.. not a kid that just buys premuim and thinks thats it.. and fire what i sed to you on the other post links into this.. however im not too sure how it wud work but i fink this will get released.

Kid I got your kid right here and I do understand what was released is not a rebooter but only the first steps into making one. I am probably old enough to be your DADDY son and please go back to school and learn to spell please.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
List of people who should have it:

Eaton
Domo
unknown
Thilo

List of people who stole it:

XE
Dizzy
other ******s

deep3r

deep3r

Reaction score
Sin$
ALL WRONG:

All work done on the new kernel soly belongs to unknown v2.

Everyone else who has it stole it. "Dizzy" is a thieving idiot, he didn't 'release' anything, he doesn't even know what a HV is.

If my information is all wrong you can take that up with cOz also don't drag drama into this topic, the information itself is more to the point, correct.

Dizzy did not get that information on the kernel, I know, but he released it, so I posted it in there.

/argument

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why everyone is wanting the rebooter so they can make a quick buck. I have a JTAG and a retail w/ a flashed drive, I download all my games and I play them online. With my JTAG a play games that are single player orientated straight from the HDD but I also play a lot of homebrew, JTAGS aren't there to mod MW2 like most people think, if a JTAG was used to create your own apps/homebrew to share with everyone else then why would it need to go online?

Also even if it does make its way back online for the masses not much money will be made because there will still be those who don't want to get their JTAG banned and do free system link stuff on MW2.

nielsss

nielsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry but I've heard all this before. Same s*** happened with the kinect rebooter and if you've been around for a while you will remember this exact same story back when people said "The con signer will never get to the public". So from what ive read on this topic seems people already stole it? Alright well should be out soon cuz its ganne get leaked like everything else did. Think about it, if bungie and other game companies cannot stop games getting leaked I doubt a handful of hackers can keep it (the rebooter) away from other hackers, its inevitable that its ganna get out only a matter of time.

Let the flaming begin as this is the s7 way.

deep3r

deep3r

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why everyone is wanting the rebooter so they can make a quick buck. I have a JTAG and a retail w/ a flashed drive, I download all my games and I play them online. With my JTAG a play games that are single player orientated straight from the HDD but I also play a lot of homebrew, JTAGS aren't there to mod MW2 like most people think, if a JTAG was used to create your own apps/homebrew to share with everyone else then why would it need to go online?

Also even if it does make its way back online for the masses not much money will be made because there will still be those who don't want to get their JTAG banned and do free system link stuff on MW2.

People will soon get the "new rebooter" by doing it themselves it's only a matter of trial and error and some changes with basic knowledge to port.

No one on this site will figure out how to get online. They can keep telling themselves that but they will not be getting any leak/clue on it.

I'm sorry but I've heard all this before. Same s*** happened with the kinect rebooter and if you've been around for a while you will remember this exact same story back when people said "The con signer will never get to the public". So from what ive read on this topic seems people already stole it? Alright well should be out soon cuz its ganne get leaked like everything else did. Think about it, if bungie and other game companies cannot stop games getting leaked I doubt a handful of hackers can keep it (the rebooter) away from other hackers, its inevitable that its ganna get out only a matter of time.

Let the flaming begin as this is the s7 way.

The Kinect dashboard wasn't leaked Fbbuild developed the rebooter for the public by using iKairi's FreeBOOT.
People have stolen kernel from Unknown not the rebooter/Method or any information about rebooter or going online.
The rebooter could possibly get released by someone who gets lucky doing trial and error once again won't get you online.
Bungie's game got leaked simply because of Dev-kits also there are tons of developers on Bungie and people who get things early.
There're less people with the Rebooter/Online than there're game developers and they know what they're doing.

So don't expect any leak of any kind.

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It is still freeBOOT and always will be. They only renamed the builder not the rebooter. Also a new freeBOOT will ONLY be released when games are dependant on the dash update otherwise we will have to wait for a non-freeBOOT rebooter.

P.S. You don't have to trust / believe me, but some of you may remember when I told you how my friend had a 12611 rebooter and it was only a matter of time. None of you believed me, look what happened it came out.

deep3r

deep3r

Reaction score
Sin$
It is still freeBOOT and always will be. They only renamed the builder not the rebooter. Also a new freeBOOT will ONLY be released when games are dependant on the dash update otherwise we will have to wait for a non-freeBOOT rebooter.

P.S. You don't have to trust / believe me, but some of you may remember when I told you how my friend had a 12611 rebooter and it was only a matter of time. None of you believed me, look what happened it came out.

12611 was suppose to be released for Kinect support development.

No, FreeBOOT was discontinued and now the team is called Fbbuild and the rebooter only uses iKairi's FreeBOOT patches ported from 9199.

nielsss

nielsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People will soon get the "new rebooter" by doing it themselves it's only a matter of trial and error and some changes with basic knowledge to port.

No one on this site will figure out how to get online. They can keep telling themselves that but they will not be getting any leak/clue on it.

The Kinect dashboard wasn't leaked Fbbuild developed the rebooter for the public by using iKairi's FreeBOOT.
People have stolen kernel from Unknown not the rebooter/Method or any information about rebooter or going online.
The rebooter could possibly get released by someone who gets lucky doing trial and error once again won't get you online.
Bungie's game got leaked simply because of Dev-kits also there are tons of developers on Bungie and people who get things early.
There're less people with the Rebooter/Online than there're game developers and they know what they're doing.

So don't expect any leak of any kind.

Hmm, Fair enough dude. Plus rep for that, I actually didn't know some of those things. Point taken.

Top Bottom
Login
Register