What's new

Solved [HELP] My Xbox wont recognise my 60GB HDD

VuZe x

VuZe x

Reaction score
Sin$
I conected my 60GB HDD to my new Xbox 360 S using a transfer cable and it recognised it as a USB device (So I then configured it to a 16GB USB) After a while I decided I didnt need all of the storage I had, so I 'Removed Xbox 360 storage' through my Xbox 360 S thinking I could go back to my old Xbox 360 and use the HDD as normal...
Now i'm stuck... My old xbox wont recognise the 60GB HDD when I connect properly (Without the Tranfer Cable). :frown:
Can someone please help :rolleyes: .

J

Jared

Boss
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I conected my 60GB HDD to my new Xbox 360 S using a transfer cable and it recognised it as a USB device (So I then configured it to a 16GB USB) After a while I decided I didnt need all of the storage I had, so I 'Removed Xbox 360 storage' through my Xbox 360 S thinking I could go back to my old Xbox 360 and use the HDD as normal...
Now i'm stuck... My old xbox wont recognise the 60GB HDD when I connect properly (Without the Tranfer Cable). :frown:
Can someone please help :rolleyes: .

16GB is the highest non-xbox 360 storage device you can use.
So pretty much you are using 60GB worth of space and money for only 16GB.
sad.gif

Dark

Dark

PixeLation
Forum Addict Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
this is exactly what happened to me.
i wanted to move all my content on my 20gb HDD to my 60GB HDD. when i plugged in my 60gb it said i needed to formate it and i did and it also showed it as a USB 16GB . i took it out and re-plug it in and now it cant even be seen anymore.
no idea why this happens.

i plug it need to my computer and open xport and that works fine, but my xbox cant seem to find the HDD when its plugged in
i too need help

Top Bottom
Login
Register