What's new

Discussion Treyarch Announces The Ending Of Quickscope Testing

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
On December 30th they shall loose 75% of their fan base to halo again.

C

Czech Sidney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really don't see the point in this. It's fine as it is, Could probably count on one had the times in the past couple of weeks I've been raped by a sniper close range, would take alot of hands to count how many cross map SMG deaths I've had tho....

Whats his problem with sniping? It's no were near mw2 level so where's the issue?

J

Junglist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The probability of this being a troll thread is extremely high. Link to the source, otherwise it is probably just made up to get a reaction out of you clowns.

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How the f-ck is it "unfair to the community" to be able to kill people with a sniper lol? It actually takes some skill..Even though in MW2 it was really easy, in other games its not unfair at all.

This is DEFINITELY starting to turn into a Halo Reach game.

N0BLE 6

N0BLE 6

Guess i got my swagger back.
Reaction score
Sin$
I haVe a feeling halos gonna have more people playing then lately after this patch

Wednesday

EcHo-Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to list my copy of black ops on ebay.
Please do, we don't need little kids running around the map trying to quickscope going 2-13 every game.
or in headquaters camping at the back of the map going for kills not objective. When the take it out, I will play it again.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Please do, we don't need little kids running around the map trying to quickscope going 2-13 every game.
or in headquaters camping at the back of the map going for kills not objective. When the take it out, I will play it again.

Agreed. QS'n is fine, just keep it out of objective play. Nothing pisses me off more then having a teammate sit in a house sniping people(hitting 1/10) while the rest of my team scrambles to keep up objective work. Also the people that think QS is adored by the majority of players are completely wrong.

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I do like sniping but i am not really fussed if there is an update yeah i think is quite fun but isn't for others. Lets wait and see what the update brings.

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense but who actually plays objective games, going for the objectives..? Other than search, it's kinda dumb. Getting kills is what most people do.

And don't tell me to go play TDM. You can't get that many kills because the game ends quickly once you get on a role. Hence why people play demolition and domination etc.

An example of where people going after the objective is annoying is when I was playing with my friends on Nuketown demolition, he had over 180 kills and could've gotten 200 if some noob on our team didn't plant the bomb (we won).

Now what do you think is more fun? Getting lots of kills or just capping HQs and planting bombs?

Dwack

Dwack

Reaction score
Sin$
No offense but who actually plays objective games, going for the objectives..? Other than search, it's kinda dumb. Getting kills is what most people do.

And don't tell me to go play TDM. You can't get that many kills because the game ends quickly once you get on a role. Hence why people play demolition and domination etc.

An example of where people going after the objective is annoying is when I was playing with my friends on Nuketown demolition, he had over 180 kills and could've gotten 200 if some noob on our team didn't plant the bomb (we won).

Now what do you think is more fun? Getting lots of kills or just capping HQs and planting bombs?

Some people actually play objective for the gameplay, not to rack up kills.

BTW no one is impressed if you go 200-0 and still lose.

I bet that noob was equally annoyed that you and your friends were being kill whores and left him alone to do the dirty work while you sat around camping for kills.

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people actually play objective for the gameplay, not to rack up kills.

BTW no one is impressed if you go 200-0 and still lose.

I bet that noob was equally annoyed that you and your friends were being kill whores and left him alone to do the dirty work while you sat around camping for kills.
Well after a certain point we go for the win, but uhh I still don't understand why you think going for the flags/bombs is more fun than getting kills?

Dwack

Dwack

Reaction score
Sin$
Well after a certain point we go for the win, but uhh I still don't understand why you think going for the flags/bombs is more fun than getting kills?

It's a point and shot FPS. You make it sound like getting kills is hard and only the 1337 players can do it. CoD is easy, everyone knows that, it takes little to no skill to play. Bragging about getting a bunch of kills on retards running around going to the same spot, since we are talking objective play, is like shooting fish in a barrel. What's so impressive about that?

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What's so impressive about getting bombs/flags? Frankly I could care less about my win/loss ratio, as well as the majority of most cod players..For me it's more exciting raking up kills and killstreaks.

xDomo

xDomo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow i actually started to get nice quickscopes and jd has to ruin everything, they are just making people play the game less and go back to cod 4 or mw2 which i did yesterday cuz this game blows.

R

RonyPonyBoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent heard one single person complaining about quickscoping since the "Test"

Top Bottom
Login
Register