• Views 20,170
Status
Not open for further replies.
JaxJags

JaxJags

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help boost too. I have a couple of wired controllers.

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah sorry about that. It was still working though because i got credits all night. I think i might of pulled host during the games you were there and my host is terrible lol so you might of just lagged out

But yeah we will do it again :smile:

EDIT: Looks like it was me that lagged out :frown: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=312101671&player=x%20ReAcTioNZz%20o
Oh ok :tongue:

UltimateModderz

UltimateModderz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant see myself getting banned for this because i know so many people that do it 24/7 :smile:

Either way, i've learnt how to earn credits while banned/Reset and how to get off a ban so i'm not entirely bothered lol even though i havn't been banned to test them.

But now that everyone keeps warning me, i'm going to tape my anolgue sticks down and turbo the trigger. That way i will be getting kills occasionally and always moving. Would be pretty hard for bungie to realise im cheating then :tongue:

And if anyone that doesnt have a turbo want to join me, feel free to add me. Boosting in a full party in not bannable as its been confirmed on bungie.net

Requirements:
2 Wired controllers or 2 people with 1 wired controller each

invite me. my GT is: n00b4life97 i sent you a friend request

ToXiC

ToXiC

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a 4 controllers + a turbo controller, u wanna do it?

D

Deten

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone's going to boost add or invite me, GT: Detenn

B

Buffalo

Reaction score
Sin$
Considering Bungie is banning this behavior (automation), I think it would be wise to set your Console language to something uncommon, such as Deutch(sp?) or Italian. That way you almost always join a Firefight match with just yourself and your guest without other players identifying you to Bungie.net and/or filing a complaint.

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought most people knew this by now but this is for the people that dont.

I recently read/replyed to a thread asking how to boost while there not there, well this is how.

Requirements:
A turbo controller
A standard wired controller

1. Sign in your main account on the wired controller.
2. Sign in your guest on the turbo controller
3. Go into the matchmaking lobby and select "Firefight"
4. Set your turbo controller to repeatedly press the A button

Once each game ends, another will start as the guest bypasses the Cr screen.
You gain around 3000Cr per game and you easily reach the credit limit each day.

Hope this helps.

+ REP

Just want to remind everybody this techinically is BANNABLE, however no one I know that has been doing this has EVER been caught. Talking like weeks here now. So it is a risk, we just don't know how big of a risk at the moment.

jamieb2k9, Please add this to your tut to help everybody out:

- ONLY do this as a full party, otherwise you are ruining a matchmaking experience, and your teammates are likely to file complaints. Bungie is very protective of the matchmaking experience, so if you want to avoid a ban, your chances are much better if you join as a full party and not finding randoms. A ban for automation is possible, read my next step to attempt to avoid it...

- Get CREATIVE with those turbo and wired controllers! My bots can get through 4-5 waves on certain levels based on rubber banding ALL triggers, and turbo-ing as much as is helpful. I've been tinkering a lot with this. My bots get commendations while I'm sleeping!

- Its worth noting that your party members lagging out can be very common, so anticipate this and be prepared.

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated, thanks cole

np :smile:

HERE'S SOME TURBO+RAPID FIRES THAT WILL NOT RUMBLE WITH YOUR GUEST:

http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=street%20fighter%20xbox%20360%20controller&qpvt=street+fighter+xbox+360+controller

The fightpads, not the arcade stick. Some as cheap as $11 + shipping.

B

Buffalo

Reaction score
Sin$
- ONLY do this as a full party, otherwise you are ruining a matchmaking experience, and your teammates are likely to file complaints.

Problem solved.

I think it would be wise to set your Console language to something uncommon, such as Deutch(sp?) or Italian (followed by customizing your searching parameters to focus on Language.) That way you almost always join a Firefight match with just yourself and your guest without other players identifying you to Bungie.net and/or filing a complaint.

Been doing this for the past five hours straight, and have only played with my guest.

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem solved.

Been doing this for the past five hours straight, and have only played with my guest.

GENIOUS. I would've never thought of that! ^^^^ Lets get this added to the tut!!!

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP.

Update the OP with Buffalo's suggestion. More people need to see this, it's a great TUT. If you restrict the language, it work's great in rumble pit also.

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had to nominate this for TOTM. I cannot say enough how efficient/safe this method is.

1million

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great advice in this thread. I never thought about changing the language.

S

Supermarc589

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a little confused, as I dont seem to be earning the 2,000-3,000 cR that everyone is talking about. Am I doing something wrong? I have language set and guest turboing with triggers banded so I am getting kills and stuff, but my game completion isnt that high.

Help?

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a little confused, as I dont seem to be earning the 2,000-3,000 cR that everyone is talking about. Am I doing something wrong? I have language set and guest turboing with triggers banded so I am getting kills and stuff, but my game completion isnt that high.

Help?
Games
Sadly, it's because your rank is low. the higher your rank means a higher completion bonus.
But this method will still earn you a good amount of credits considering you can be away 24/7

BUMP.

Update the OP with Buffalo's suggestion. More people need to see this, it's a great TUT. If you restrict the language, it work's great in rumble pit also.

Updated.

Had to nominate this for TOTM. I cannot say enough how efficient/safe this method is.

Thank you. I agree it's been a somewhat solid method so far.

S

Supermarc589

Reaction score
Sin$
So you're saying if I keep doing this it will balance out and my games will start to earn me more cR, but its about the same in terms of % since I'm a low rank?

1million

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what rank is best to be able to get the 2-3000 cR's a game?

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what rank is best to be able to get the 2-3000 cR's a game?

The higher your rank, the more earned per game. When I was a Colonel I averaged no less than 2500 per game. All 4 controllers rubber banded/getting kills.

Keep in mind I didn't watch each game. I just did the math several hours later to get an average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register