What's new

Discussion 4.0.1

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys think of the new update?

Im playing a restoration druid and im healing 50% more but I lose mana alot faster. Most things are cheaper so on the whole I think it is good

E

Equinox

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i'm playing an assassination rouge and they are very overpowered. I was only lvl 18 and hitting 1k crits with mutilate :tongue:
The earthquakes are kinda annoying though imo

T

The Toxic Deer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am still downloading the patch... i can only download for small amounts of time and the original estimated time was 44 hours :frown:

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im an Arcane Mage and hardly using any mana.. (About 10% of total mana, casting constantly)

And i like the New Spell Book :smile:

I hate how Cartographer and QuestHelper have stoped working..
I know most Add-ons stop when theres a new patch but apparantly theres not going to be another (Dont Quote me on that, Read on Forum) one of both of them..

Im completly lost without them.. I have no idea were im going and i cant even see the whole map.. (Cartographer used to show all undiscoverd parts of the map, Makes things way easyer)

So i think the patch is nice but i would have rarther it not have been released at the cost of QH and Cartographer's demise..

T

The Toxic Deer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im an Arcane Mage and hardly using any mana.. (About 10% of total mana, casting constantly)

And i like the New Spell Book :smile:

I hate how Cartographer and QuestHelper have stoped working..
I know most Add-ons stop when theres a new patch but apparantly theres not going to be another (Dont Quote me on that, Read on Forum) one of both of them..

Im completly lost without them.. I have no idea were im going and i cant even see the whole map.. (Cartographer used to show all undiscoverd parts of the map, Makes things way easyer)

So i think the patch is nice but i would have rarther it not have been released at the cost of QH and Cartographer's demise..
you shouldnt need addons to play the game. Now it has become a necessity for DBM and a threat meter for raiding but you dont need quest helper, just read the quest log. And for your map its not that hard to just run over to a dark area on your map that you want uncovered.

But if you want an addon like quest helper i used to use one called carbonite (maybe what dropshotz was saying?) it might still work, it also does something to your map too.

Edit: Also blizz has a built in quest helper now that is almost as good as the addon.
Edit2: Just read over that again. Sorry if i sounded like a ****. i wasnt trying to

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At first my ret pally's dps was really sucking but after I reforged here and there I'm pulling 8k dps in raids and in last night icc 10 man I was 200k higher in damage done over all. Now I havent tried my holy pally yet still trying to
get him gear to raid.

But I'm also in the process of leveling a Mage since there so OP.lol and leveling a tank pally I'll be using for PVP when Cat comes out.

Ive had to del all my addons except DBM & Skada my shiz was way to laggy. I was running
6,000 to 10,000 Lat.

B

Beatdog2k90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play pala and i have to be honest they are way over powered lmao !

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you shouldnt need addons to play the game. Now it has become a necessity for DBM and a threat meter for raiding but you dont need quest helper, just read the quest log. And for your map its not that hard to just run over to a dark area on your map that you want uncovered.

But if you want an addon like quest helper i used to use one called carbonite (maybe what dropshotz was saying?) it might still work, it also does something to your map too.

Edit: Also blizz has a built in quest helper now that is almost as good as the addon.
Edit2: Just read over that again. Sorry if i sounded like a ****. i wasnt trying to

ahh ok nice.. ill try carbonite..

And for your map its not that hard to just run over to a dark area on your map that you want uncovered.

Yeah but theres ALOT of dark areas, But in Patch 4.0.3 (I downloaded yesturday) the map has been opened up anyway :smile:

and to be honist i dont realy Qeust anymore now ither.. more of a PvP player now :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register