• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
As I said in my other topic, Astro A40s vs Turtle Beach Ear Force X41s vs Tritton AX Pros.

xXSniperGodXx

xXSniperGodXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i ordered the astro a30's monday after reading many reviews on the x41's, ax720's, and the a40's. everyone said that the a30's have the best sound quality and are also a lot easier to use with other things like computers, ipod, and still sick for gaming

the bastards still havent sent me a tracking number though, its been 3 days WTF?? :angry:

D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't the wires from the A40s and AX Pros get in the way? I still kind of far from my TV so that might be a problem for me.

S

silentkiller sk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The yet to be released Razer Chimaera is going to be the best.

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried all of them, and I personally think that overall the Astros are better. They are buy far more comfortable, but there are alot of wires that you have to deal with. If you really don't wires then I would get the x41s. But, if you care about sound, and not comfortability, then I would get the ax pros. You can control the volume for certain spots in your headset (front, rear, sides, base).

thegamex11

thegamex11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Razer doesnt come close to anything at all if you ever put an astro mix amp and a sennheiser or a HPX the sound is unbeatable and if someone ever baught the $1500 dollar sennheiser and put tht with the astro mix amp would literally have an orgasm no joke other "headsets" maybe better than the A40 headsets themselves but nothing out there ever compares to the astro mix amp

D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've learned the Astros are the best, even though I already new that. But how long are the Astros wires? I sit about 10-12 feet from my TV, so would that be an issue?

thegamex11

thegamex11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah the power cable is really long or you can use the battery pack and you can order how long your optical sound cable is im sure you wont have a problem they even sell an extra long wire tht goes from the headset to the mix amp

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've learned the Astros are the best, even though I already new that. But how long are the Astros wires? I sit about 10-12 feet from my TV, so would that be an issue?
They should be able to reach you. But you would need to get a long enough optical cable also( if you wanted).

D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How much is the Mix Amp upgrade for the A40s? $250 is a lot and then you have to pay for a Mix Amp and I would have to pay $20 on an extension cord. I know the Mix Amp is $130 but I doubt it is that much for the upgrade.

Edit: Sorry my bad on that last post. The headset is $200 and the upgrade is $50. Sorry for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register