• Thread starter LaH x MaH
  • Start date
  • Views 474
LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, so as you should know, Halo Reach has been released for download. I really want to play this game and I have never played games before they are release and I am wondering, would I get banned if I unplugged my wireless adapter and made a new account that has no live and never will have it and played offline. I would never sign into live and only play on that account until Reach actually gets released.

The reason I am asking this is because I have heard some where in the past that no matter what you do, playing games offline will store the playing information somewhere inside the Xbox and once you sign into live, Microsoft figures out that you played the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, you will be fine as long as you don't sign into a LIVE account

E

Enckem

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah with an acc that will never go on live u will be safe :smile:

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help guys! So happy to hear that. +rep to you all.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ignore anyone that says you can/will get banned. As I said in another thread, I have played over 70 games, which I have downloaded, on my offline-only console. I play these games with my REAL Gamer Profile. No suspensions. No bans.

Enjoy Reach. I'm upto the 3rd mission.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a big debate on this subject. Whether or not the system actually saves data to send off on the next connection to live or not.

You will get mixed answers from people. I personally say your fine and there is nothing to worry about. Others may think otherwise.

Top Bottom
Login
Register