Discussion Work Around for AutoBan

• Thread starter Bullets4Bodom
  • Start date
  • Views 1,030
B

Bullets4Bodom

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I keep reading that the new dashboard is going to auto-ban jtags so that there is no 10th lobbies and stuff. But, since EVERY game can be modded with a JTAG, would system link 10th lobbies be the solution? I don''t think people would make as much as money and wouldn't have as many customers, but I think thats going to be the ONLY way to do it. What do you think? Will there be an autoban that comes with the dashboard update?

J

Jacks Hacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one is 100% sure if there will be an autoban, although yes syslinks will work but why would people charge for sys link when its costing them nothing to do it

B

Bullets4Bodom

Reaction score
Sin$
No one is 100% sure if there will be an autoban, although yes syslinks will work but why would people charge for sys link when its costing them nothing to do it
Why does xbox charge for online and not ps3? Profit. Wouldn't you charge if you could?

crazy baby

crazy baby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think we will have to wait and see what happens :o no point trying to predict whats going to happen what evers going to happen will happen B)

M

MisterLinOx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you have to take your time to do it. Depending on how much s*** someone has on their account, system linking can take quite a few minutes. If you do it for free for everyone who requests, then you are an idiot.

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm someone with the Kinect Beta has iXtream LT running on there console and so far no ban. It is only the beta but still gives a little hope.

B

Bullets4Bodom

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm someone with the Kinect Beta has iXtream LT running on there console and so far no ban. It is only the beta but still gives a little hope.
Thats cool, but I meant auto ban for JTAG consoles.

NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wheel just have to find a way around the auto detection like jester has lol

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We will just have to wait until it is out. Until then, nobody knows for certain.

T

Thats so Raven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft is smart enough not to instantly ban JTAG consoles. If they were to do that, they'd be f***ing themselves so hard.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard somewhere that Black ops has no prestiges? don't flame me. just correct me

S

Sharpryno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 online sucks so bad, I can't stand it. I just play it for the single player games.

Also, I don't see how system link would work :\ How do you get XP if the jtag console cannot go online. Probably a noob question, but I was never sure.

Dream Theater

Dream Theater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Autoban". That's the stupidest s*** i've read in a while. Microsoft is making to much money to devote THAT much time to stopping JTAGs. As long as people still buy their (now jacked up) XBL Gold cards and MSP, they don't really see it as much of a problem. Especially since all those kids getting scammed out of 1600 buy it from MS, 10th lobbies are making them a profit in itself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register