• Thread starter ThoracicJosh
  • Start date
  • Views 555
T

ThoracicJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime I go and flash my NAND my profiles keep getting corrupt everytime I flash but they work on the my retail xbox. But on the JTAG xbox it is always corrupt.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
A few things to try, first. Clear your cache, then delete all existing profiles (if possible). Also when you flash make sure there are no other profiles on the JTAG. If that doesn't work. Delete your profile on your retail Xbox recover it, then move it to your JTAG.

Note: Remember not to move the profile directly onto the HDD. (unless your trying to go online, at which time you will have to recover on your retail again, once you play on it again) Only play on the profile unless your using that profile off a USB, or memory card.

Sindyrello

Sindyrello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After flash from 0.32 to 0.30 Same problem! All The profiles Corrupt! And from my MU too, any profile on USB or HDD or MU corrupt!

Sindyrello

Sindyrello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recover on JTAG box correct? or make new profile on JTAG box!?
because if I did recover profile on the stock box ,This profile is still not working on JTAG xbox!

T

ThoracicJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh I tried to recover the other day with a friend' KV but then it said like Xbox Live is not available or something like I couldn't recover on my retail either.

Top Bottom
Login
Register