• Thread starter STaRR BoRNN
  • Start date
  • Views 5,209
W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe there's a way to ISO mod the lasso into free roam.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it was for sure a lasso, and if Rockstar emmployees have them, than their has to be some way for it to be modded.

Hmmm, does anyone know the gamertag of an employee that has it for sure? Maybe if I hack his accnt, and upload the MPdata on here, someone could search through it, and maybe find the code or something?

Thoughts? or maybe their is an easier way?

:blink:

If you "hack" an account, all their stuff doesn't come with it. Just the account. What would be the point in lassoing people anyways? They would shoot you before you could get close enough. lol

And yes, I read the entire thread. This was just an extremely stupid post.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
:blink:

If you "hack" an account, all their stuff doesn't come with it. Just the account. What would be the point in lassoing people anyways? They would shoot you before you could get close enough. lol

And yes, I read the entire thread. This was just an extremely stupid post.

Yea the whole hack a rockstar employee plan was funny to read :lol:. Sneaking up on a person to lasso would be fun then tie them up and leave them by Tanners Reach :biggrin: . If by chance the lasso could be added then that would most likely mean being able to fully mod it like super fast pink horses and all unless it is just within the save file somewhere. I haven't looked through the save or anything I doubt it would be in there but who knows...

Riku

Riku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only reason i would use the lasso is to take random people and drop them off of canyons or drop them off at bear claw camp

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
the only reason i would use the lasso is to take random people and drop them off of canyons or drop them off at bear claw camp

That would be hella funny. Now I see a partial reason for the Lasso. Lasso trolls will unite and troll people all over RDR. >_<

T

Twugger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they release a Lasso they will prly make it so u cant lasso eachother only NPCs

blazedelite

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Omg haha, best idea ever!

Omg haha, best idea ever!

Rhymey

Rhymey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlike the flaming recon from H3, which is NOT on the disc. It is an add on. Which is why its NOT possible to mod. And only those whose gamertags are enabled have the sweet flaming head (bungie employees).

Flaming Recon is stored on the disk. What isn't stored on the disk, or the profile, is whether or not it's unlocked.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing with RedDeadDev14 and 15 the other day and they have the normal game just like everyone else. They dont have a special lasso that no one else can attain.....use your brains people.

DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar Employees aren't called RedDeadDev--. You got jacked

I

iSoLaTeD

Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar Employees aren't called RedDeadDev--. You got jacked

You'll know you've come upon a Rockstar if you see one of these Gamertags/IDs:

PlayStation Network IDs for 'Kill A Rockstar'
RedDeadDev1, RedDeadDev2

Xbox LIVE Gamertags for 'Kill A Rockstar'
RedDeadDev1, RedDeadDev2

PlayStation Network IDs for 'Play with Rockstar San Diego'
RedDeadDev13, RedDeadDev14, RedDeadDev15, RedDeadDev16, RedDeadDev17, RedDeadDev_18

Xbox LIVE Gamertags for 'Play with Rockstar San Diego'
RedDeadDev13, RedDeadDev14, RedDeadDev15, RedDeadDev16, RedDeadDev17, RedDeadDev18

PlayStation Network IDs for 'Rockstar Posse Challenge'
RedDeadDev19, RedDeadDev20, RedDeadDev21, RedDeadDev22, RedDeadDev23, RedDeadDev24, RedDeadDev25, RedDeadDev26

Xbox LIVE Gamertags for 'Rockstar Posse Challenge'
RedDeadDev19, RedDeadDev20, RedDeadDev21, RedDeadDev22, RedDeadDev23, RedDeadDev24, RedDeadDev25, RedDeadDev26

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news/article/5961/this_weeks_(5_31_-_6_6)_schedule_of_red_dead_redemption_multiplayer_events

DisturbedFX

DisturbedFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you can figure this out as I would love the lasso

T

Tyfer31

Reaction score
Sin$
We will figure this out, ok can anyone find out how to hex weapons into single player? if we find that we can get the lasso HEX code with it unlocked then we can find the empty space in MP fiels and try to add it that way, just throwin it out there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register