What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service ?MiDNiGHT Halo MCC Hack? AimBot&Magnetism?+ESP?+Challenges&Armor?+SpeedHack&FlyHack?+Controller Support?️

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClownzAct

ClownzAct

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, this sounds like a crap load of fun, I cannot wait!!! Keep up the great work
Assembly runs quite well, you really should give it a try.

I

I Ryadical I

Reaction score
Sin$
Added a new feature: Assembly Proxy/Bypass
Unlike other attempts at it by others, ours does not utilize a kernel component; all operations of the modding tool get rerouted through the cheat thus allowing you to use it online regardless of EAC! Click 'Assembly' in the cheat menu to use it! Video/tutorial on it coming soon
Buy while our prices are low! :biggrin:
And reminder to link your discord accounts to stay up-to-date on what's new, we'll also be hosting giveaways!

Edit: Assembly vid added to the thread
hey just wondering does this still work?

Yasmine

Yasmine

Live for the Night <3!
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually looks very promising, I've personally haven't seen any other cheat providers really offered for this game despite the obvious pasted/scam ones. Can this be used for closet cheating, and has there been any detections at all? Definitely going to buy it here soon in the future :smile:

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually looks very promising, I've personally haven't seen any other cheat providers really offered for this game despite the obvious pasted/scam ones. Can this be used for closet cheating, and has there been any detections at all? Definitely going to buy it here soon in the future :smile:
We have only had one ban wave January when we first released. All of those issues have been fixed by then. Changing steam account is all those affected had to do. No, they do not HWID ban!
And yes, you can use the angle aim bot mode with our various options of smoothing to closet cheat and climb the ranks easily :cool:

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We have only had one ban wave January when we first released. All of those issues have been fixed by then. Changing steam account is all those affected had to do. No, they do not HWID ban!
And yes, you can use the angle aim bot mode with our various options of smoothing to closet cheat and climb the ranks easily :cool:
When will we see support for the other Halos on MCC?

S

Silxntt

Reaction score
Sin$
this is a wonderful,best,great, well made cheat out there!, ive been amazed by this service, i really recommend buying this, because this is the safest and best chair out there, 10/10
Discord Silxntt#4172

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
REMINDER If you're a veteran user of Se7ensins (lots of messages and/or points, etc) message me for a vouch copy! I'll give you a key, just write a review on here afterward and maybe let your friends know how good we are :wink:

M

moe2793

Reaction score
Sin$
IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN GET IT LIFETIME.
Iv used it for whole month and i can say wow its amazingly good, even tho some people knew i was modding and got reported but did not get banned. Very safe to use also easy.

BuMPER JuMPER

BuMPER JuMPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely interested in this
Post automatically merged:

website looks awesome! Will be testing this out today!

Last edited:
MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely interested in this
Post automatically merged:

Have to admit, kind of bummed I had to sign up for another site just to click a link that doesn't even work lol
DM me if you need any help :smile:

Noctiva

Noctiva

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the website down? Can't get to your main site or open up the app

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the website down? Can't get to your main site or open up the app
It'll be up momentarily. Issue related to our hosting provider; we've opened a high priority ticket with them and are waiting. We may compensate subscriptions should this go on for longer than a few hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused; we're back up!

Last edited:
MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Support for Halo 2 Classic added!! Videos on it coming soon! :biggrin:

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm all for modding, but I truly enjoy the fact that someone just wiped every single custom game lobby when I wanted to wind down after a long day of school. Posting here because the individual was advertising your software and site. Basically it spammed quit and join at an insane rate and would crash the game.

Devilish Desire

Devilish Desire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks sick, gonna probably try it out this weekend.

Any chance of a nameplate unlocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register