What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service ?MiDNiGHT Halo MCC Hack? AimBot&Magnetism?+ESP?+Challenges&Armor?+SpeedHack&FlyHack?+Controller Support?️

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
We are long-time Halo fans, and it makes no sense that nobody is creating Halo MCC hacks.. so we brought it upon ourselves to do just that!

As observed, unlike any other commercial Halo MCC hacks, we do not deal with Assembly, Cheat Engine or any other public tools.. everything our hack has to offer is fully created by us and unlike any other:
internal, memory-based, and undetected!

With that being said, you can expect a much better and consistent experience coming from previous Halo solutions, be it those from the Xbox 360 era or the few Assembly/Cheat Engine based solutions previously available..

So what features are included in our Halo MCC hack? Too many to list! Let's start off:

• One-Click Assasination Hack *NEW*
  • OBS Stream Proof ESP! *NEW*
  • Competitive Rank Spoofer! *NEW*
  • Playlist Modder (Map/Gametype/etc)! *NEW*
  • Built-In Assembly Bypass! *NEW*
  • Xal Spoofing! (Gamertag+XUID)
  • Challenge Completer!
  • Item Unlocker!
  • Player ESP​
  • Campaign AI ESP
  • Weapon ESP
  • Equipment ESP
  • Vehicle ESP
  • Force Third Person
  • Angle Aim Bot
  • Silent Aim Bot
  • Projectile Prediction
  • Visibility Check
  • Range Check
  • Camouflage Check
  • Fly/Noclip hack
  • Speed hack
  • Jump hack
  • The list goes on... we're adding features all the time!
Sounds too good to be true? Here are some videos of it in action!

Disclaimer (READ BEFORE BUYING): Check your Windows versions: Windows 10 (1903+) and Windows 11 are both supported
Disclaimer (READ BEFORE BUYING): Steam version ONLY. Gamepass/Microsoft Store will be supported soon

MCC Games supported:
  • Halo CE
  • Halo 2 Classic
  • Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 4
  • Halo Reach
MCC Games NOT YET supported (but will be soon):
  • Halo 3 ODST
Visit https://midnight.software/store for purchasing options. By purchasing an access key, you gain access to our user management panel in which you can download our hack and play, as well as access to join our private Discord server. We hope to see you give us a try soon!

Currently, there are no real memory hacks out in the market. No internals, no externals. What's attempted at being sold right now is a mix between renamed Cheat Engine tables from public cheat forums and modified versions of the Assembly mod tool. Please know that these are HIGHLY unsafe for your account as these people utilize a public yet detected GitHub project to make these two programs work ([Click here to view this link]). We truly wish we can recommend a great alternative to our Halo hack should somebody ask, but in reality, nobody is making cheats for this game, only those trying to profit off of the hype by selling public tools with more public tools alongside it. For these reasons, we highly discourage that you spend your money on these types of products. Moreover, Halo does NOT hardware ban. Do not purchase a spoofer claiming this; a new steam account and a new Microsoft account is more than enough to evade bans.

Last edited:
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, may need to check this out. What are your ban rates looking like within the last 12 months?

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, may need to check this out. What are your ban rates looking like within the last 12 months?
Thanks for your interest!
During testing and cheat development, we have not ran into any problems regarding account suspensions, however do keep in mind manual bans are a thing and have happened to us in the past when flying in front of streamers (Only your M$ account gets banned, you can use the same Steam copy); however as of today me and a few other users fly and rage-hack almost every game, and neither of us have had problems.. YMMV when raging, but if you're not flying around, you will last a very long time!

N

n00bn0m0r3

do no harm but vibe
Reaction score
Sin$
can confirm his response is true, im one of og customer and not have i had a single perm ban using his software at all. big vouch to midnight team, they are #1 provider on halo mcc!

Simmions

Simmions

Anime Extraordinaire
Hardened Veteran Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems incredible with controller support. Will have to try this out sometime
Love Is Blind Wow GIF by NETFLIX

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Willing to give out 3 vouch copies! Just ask in a PM! Out of vouch copies! Try it with a day key, we promise you won't be disappointed! :wink:

Last edited:
MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Our hack now works on Windows 11! :cool:

Last edited:
p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is what I'm talking about here! This kind of stuff is what I like. Reminds me of OG Halo 2 type stuff. This also looks like a great closet type of usage too. Which can be awesome to have.

EDIT:
Thank you so much for the vouch copy!! I had so much fun exploring all the options and the fun! I'm happy with just the esp, radar and the health bar, that's awesome! But I did some weird stuff in the MISC tab, just goofing off! Absolutely loved it and recommend it to everyone!! I'll be buying some time for sure soon! Once I get more days off to play, I'll be back!!

ccct3s1.jpg

Last edited:
S

SirScrimpy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I had this hack from deprimere his discord said they didnt have anymore cause I bought a life time of it and they said they shut ut down
Post automatically merged:

I bought from deprimere awhile ago and I recently tried using the cheat again cause I had a life time for it. I went to there discord and they said they discontinued it so is there a way I can get it back because I paid money for what I got it was 75 dollars life time and it doesnt exist in there discord

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I had this hack from deprimere his discord said they didnt have anymore cause I bought a life time of it and they said they shut ut down
Post automatically merged:

I bought from deprimere awhile ago and I recently tried using the cheat again cause I had a life time for it. I went to there discord and they said they discontinued it so is there a way I can get it back because I paid money for what I got it was 75 dollars life time and it doesnt exist in there discord
You must have purchased another hack we have nothing to do with from him e.g. assembly bypass before he started selling ours. We don't sell lifetime nor at that price point so you must be confused.

Melternet

Melternet

Reaction score
Sin$
Been using this Halo: MCC mod loader for 1 week so far and it has not let me down in any ways! It has been a roller coaster ride of fun for the last 7 days. I was not banned once for cheating during this time and continue to play without any bans. Perfect bypass without any issues. Would recommend to anyone trying to mod Halo rn!

Puhgy

Puhgy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Purchased this a week ago and had a blast the whole time. I'm impressed how i have yet to be banned after 7 days lol. Great service and support, Thank you dergs :smile:

O

OGBaller

Reaction score
Sin$
VOUCH. 100% Legit. Have had for a few weeks now and no ban. having a blast using this. Great service great support through discord. constantly active with updates. Recommend !

Last edited:
MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 Anniversary support is complete!
Next up is Halo 4, then the classic games being Halo 2 and Halo CE
Buy while our prices are low! :cool:

Last edited:
p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 Anniversary support is complete!
Next up is Halo 4, then the classic games being Halo 2 and Halo CE
Buy while our prices are low! :cool:
You guys are literally the best!! I can't wait to get some more time to play, and I'll be getting lifetime!

MiDNiGHTsoftware

MiDNiGHTsoftware

Verified Seller
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a new feature: Assembly Proxy/Bypass
Unlike other attempts at it by others, ours does not utilize a kernel component; all operations of the modding tool get rerouted through the cheat thus allowing you to use it online regardless of EAC! Click 'Assembly' in the cheat menu to use it! Video/tutorial on it coming soon
Buy while our prices are low! :biggrin:
And reminder to link your discord accounts to stay up-to-date on what's new, we'll also be hosting giveaways!

Edit: Assembly vid added to the thread

Last edited:
ClownzAct

ClownzAct

Reaction score
Sin$
I literally made an account just to leave this review. It's a wonderful service, a bit pricey but that's to be expected since I can say with a firm fist this is the best mcc tool on the market.
It's secure, tons of options and the bypass for EAC and assembly itself is grand. It has built in ESP, Aimbot, third person, player adjustments and tons of other things. If you're interested in this tool, give it a try.
10/10

p m

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a new feature: Assembly Proxy/Bypass
Unlike other attempts at it by others, ours does not utilize a kernel component; all operations of the modding tool get rerouted through the cheat thus allowing you to use it online regardless of EAC! Click 'Assembly' in the cheat menu to use it! Video/tutorial on it coming soon
Buy while our prices are low! :biggrin:
And reminder to link your discord accounts to stay up-to-date on what's new, we'll also be hosting giveaways!
Okay, this sounds like a crap load of fun, I cannot wait!!! Keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register