What's new

Patched Car 2 Car Full Merge ( Yacht Captain )

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 49,384
W

WongPai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deleted

Last edited:
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Unpatched & Back Again Car to Car Merge

“Updated Steps : ( Call the mechanic before u start sprint.... once the sprint starts spam down on dpad n the garage list appears ) , Then continue same as before “

“ ( On the black screen join different targeting mode accept 1st alert then decline 2nd alert … go into criminal enterprise starter pack then back out = Merged ? old Gen… )

( New Gen do the normally Steps as shown in the video )

Requirements :

-A Friend

-LS Car Meet

-Donor Car

-Go to the car meet with the donor car (your friend can also bring their donor car if you both wanna merge) and have either you or your friend start up a sprint

-Load into the sprint normally and when you get in the sprint ewo and respawn

-After you respawn call up your mechanic and hover over the car you wanna merge onto
-You're gonna wanna hold down the respawn button (Y/triangle) and spam X select on the car

-Time it so you respawn right before or right as you call in the car, should fade to black as you spam select

Tutorial Video :

M

ManLykMickle

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve got a couple questions if anyone could answer that’d be great. If I use the facility GCTF to save a non-modifiable vehicle then why would I need 3 people? You need 1 person glitched out via party bus and then the other person with the unsaved vehicle ready for GCTF, where is a 3rd person needed.

If I’m getting a merged chernobog or RCV through GCTF then does it go into the dedicated slot for them or would it take up a regular slot and I’d then be stuck with 2?

Can you save vehicles after merge with the avenger or does it have to be LSC?

If I merge with a half track is there a way to keep the “wheels” normal? I’ve seen it with benny’s and F1’s and it just looks weird to me

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve got a couple questions if anyone could answer that’d be great. If I use the facility GCTF to save a non-modifiable vehicle then why would I need 3 people? You need 1 person glitched out via party bus and then the other person with the unsaved vehicle ready for GCTF, where is a 3rd person needed.

If I’m getting a merged chernobog or RCV through GCTF then does it go into the dedicated slot for them or would it take up a regular slot and I’d then be stuck with 2?

Can you save vehicles after merge with the avenger or does it have to be LSC?

If I merge with a half track is there a way to keep the “wheels” normal? I’ve seen it with benny’s and F1’s and it just looks weird to me

I don't think the RCV and Chernobog can be saved unless you save a friend's vehicle(RCV/Chernobog) over your own RCV/Chernobog. You used to be able to drive them into LSC with MC work but not anymore.

Can't use the Avenger to save the merges(it'll revert as soon as you drive in) iirc.

If you don't want tires on your halftrack, the donor car must have its wheels as "stock", otherwise you'll end up with whatever tires you have on the donor.

I hope that helps.

M

ManLykMickle

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think the RCV and Chernobog can be saved unless you save a friend's vehicle(RCV/Chernobog) over your own RCV/Chernobog. You used to be able to drive them into LSC with MC work but not anymore.

Can't use the Avenger to save the merges(it'll revert as soon as you drive in) iirc.

If you don't want tires on your halftrack, the donor car must have its wheels as "stock", otherwise you'll end up with whatever tires you have on the donor.

I hope that helps.
So, how do you save weaponised vehicles? I’ve seen in this thread that caged in is patched so does that mean that the only method to save them is GCTF?

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So, how do you save weaponised vehicles? I’ve seen in this thread that caged in is patched so does that mean that the only method to save them is GCTF?

If it can't be driven into LSC, GCTF is the only way to go at the moment.

I haven't tried this yet with the current glitch but this worked last time the merge glitch was around. Let me know if this works.

If the weaponised vehicle can be stored in a regular garage, you should be able to save the merge just by driving into an Eclipse tower property.

Like I said, not sure if that works with the current merge glitch but it did before, so it may be worth a try.

For SV and vehicles with dedicated spots, this won't work, but for example the Halftrack should work as it can be put into regular garages.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
M

ManLykMickle

Reaction score
Sin$

I haven't tried this yet with the current glitch but this worked last time the merge glitch was around. Let me know if this works.

If the weaponised vehicle can be stored in a regular garage, you should be able to save the merge just by driving into an Eclipse tower property.

Like I said, not sure if that works with the current merge glitch but it did before, so it may be worth a try.

For SV and vehicles with dedicated spots, this won't work, but for example the Halftrack should work as it can be put into regular garages.

I hope this helps.
Your tip about eclipse towers worked perfectly, thank you!

I’m still trying to figure out how to save the mods RCV, Chernobog and Khanjali since everyone I’ve asked to help has told me that doing GCTF with it will place them in a regular vehicle slot rather than their dedicated slot in the facility.

When did caged in get patched? I never heard about it no longer working until this thread

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your tip about eclipse towers worked perfectly, thank you!

I’m still trying to figure out how to save the mods RCV, Chernobog and Khanjali since everyone I’ve asked to help has told me that doing GCTF with it will place them in a regular vehicle slot rather than their dedicated slot in the facility.

When did caged in get patched? I never heard about it no longer working until this thread

Caged in got patched awhile ago.

Not sure about those other vehicles tho. Not sure if a workaround has been found yet.

L

Laurenb

Reaction score
Sin$
to save vehicles which cant brought to lsc, you must do gc2f cuz it seems that caged in is patched unfortunately.

Just wanna add this
Anyone know how it's possible to merge onto a mk 2 oppressor and save with it not being possible to drive the MK2 into the LS meet?

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how it's possible to merge onto a mk 2 oppressor and save with it not being possible to drive the MK2 into the LS meet?
If you can drive it into a garage slot, just move it to eclipse towers. When you get it to merge, have friend leave the sprint then just drive it into eclipse garage. Only eclipse towers though. WON'T work on Tanks, rcv or chernabog in car slots as they can't get the garage entrance animation.

L

Laurenb

Reaction score
Sin$
If you can drive it into a garage slot, just move it to eclipse towers. When you get it to merge, have friend leave the sprint then just drive it into eclipse garage. Only eclipse towers though. WON'T work on Tanks, rcv or chernabog in car slots as they can't get the garage entrance animation.
Okay I will try eclipse towers thankyou,
So driving it into eclipse towers would create a save without having to change anything on the mk2? I will give it a try, thankyou so much for your reply and help. Appreciate

Deadbodymaker79

Deadbodymaker79

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the arena war series hidden in your map blip options? If you don’t have that showing then there won’t be an option to buy a ticket
I’ll check and see if that’s what is going on thanks for the info

O

Old_school__90

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem When I buy the ticket all Arena and do the Union the map is removed but after 2 seconds it transfers me to a public session of the game

S

spare201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I can even hit the the “glitch” and spawn back without a map I’m stuck in place. Can’t open menu phone nothing. Join anawack or friend in a job puts the map back on.

A

adambomb_51

Reaction score
Sin$

I hope this helps.
If you call it the avenger, you can save most vehicles in there.. You will not lose your mods when you drive it into the avenger. Just make sure to set up the vehicle workshop on the avenger. I merge a khanjali tank with the Galaxy livery and F1 wheels. Could not save it in the avenger. Had to gctf to save it

L

Laurenb

Reaction score
Sin$
If you call it the avenger, you can save most vehicles in there.. You will not lose your mods when you drive it into the avenger. Just make sure to set up the vehicle workshop on the avenger. I merge a khanjali tank with the Galaxy livery and F1 wheels. Could not save it in the avenger. Had to gctf to save it
How did you save the tank did you use GCTF facility way after you merged it ? How does my friend save it over his tank please it just becomes invisible in his facility, I merged one with rstar livery but I can't save :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register