• Views 5,178
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So as of last night TheFlow released H-encore. It is a new exploit that allows you to run homebrew on your 3.65 - 3.68 fw PsVitas.

If anyone is looking to do this, please click the sauce link below to get a written out tutorial. It is a little more advanced than the 3.60, but it is definitely doable.

Sauce: https://gbatemp.net/threads/h-encore-hack-for-playstation-vita-3-65-3-68-released-by-theflow.509720/

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Users, do keep in mind that this is considered advanced for a reason, if you're not good at following instructions to the dot then don't bother with this as you'll most likely only get problems.

Also, as of right now, 3.65 Enzo and 3.60 Enzo are still the best and safest custom firmwares to run on your Vita, so if you have one of these don't concern yourself with updating until a safer version releases. Basically, you should only use this if you're 3.65+ official firmware. and are confident that you won't mess it up.

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone link me a safe tutorial for the 3.60 version homebrew? my vita has been gathering dust for many years without updates so im sure its below 3.60 lol

DesireeMontes

DesireeMontes

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any data on the hacks or is it just news about the publication?

C

CaydenMcintosh

Reaction score
Sin$
The exploit that allows me to run homebrew allows me to hack the PS4 or PS5?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The exploit that allows me to run homebrew allows me to hack the PS4 or PS5?
No, the only exploit for PS4's are webkit exploits on FMW 9.0 and lower. PS5 currently does not have a public exploit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register