What's new

Solved How to retrieve Speedo Custom deleted when stuck in MOC?

• Thread starter NVMD
  • Start date
  • Views 3,879
N

NVMD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I was glitching wheels (bike in moc method) and I placed the Speedo Custom in my MOC. Ive tried to replace it with other vehicles, finally replacing MOC slots for others and back.
Im afraid Speedo was deleted. Its not in any garage, not in moc, not on vehicle list and its greyed out in M menu (says i need to buy one - like when you dont have Mule or Pounder).
Buying different club didint help. Spawning fake / anonymous Speedo doesnt help, cant save it in anyway. Any ideas how to get it back? :smile:

PC ver of GTA.

Solution
Navy Davey
Hello everyone,

I was glitching wheels (bike in moc method) and I placed the Speedo Custom in my MOC. Ive tried to replace it with other vehicles, finally replacing MOC slots for others and back.
Im afraid Speedo was deleted. Its not in any garage, not in moc, not on vehicle list and its greyed out in M menu (says i need to buy one - like when you dont have Mule or Pounder).
Buying different club didint help. Spawning fake / anonymous Speedo doesnt help, cant save it in anyway. Any ideas how to get it back? :smile:

PC ver of GTA.
It should still be in your MOC but is invisible.
Unless you already bought a car over it then you have an unfixable problem.
If it is still in the MOC here’s what you do:
  1. Drive a car from the...
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

PC ver of GTA.
It should still be in your MOC but is invisible.
Unless you already bought a car over it then you have an unfixable problem.
If it is still in the MOC here’s what you do:
  1. Drive a car from the nightclub entrance and drive it to your MOC.
  2. Accept the alert to replace the vehicle.
  3. The Speedo will have been pushed to the nightclub entrance.
  4. Go to nightclub garage B2.
  5. Go to the blue circle and swap a car to the nightclub entrance.
  6. The Speedo will now be visible and modable in B2.
  7. You may not be able to get it back to it’s original space because there is a dead spot there now.
  8. It should be usable via the interaction menu even though it’s in B2.

Upvote 0
Solution
N

NVMD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, thx for a quick reply! I already tried that method, I dont think Speedo is in moc since:
1. I can store any other car i want in MOC (no msg on replacing)
2. Its not on PV list

Cmon, im sure there is someone here that can fix unfixable problem :smile:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, thx for a quick reply! I already tried that method, I dont think Speedo is in moc since:
1. I can store any other car i want in MOC (no msg on replacing)
2. Its not on car list
Ouch.
I wish I had a solution for you.
I think you could have lost it permanently.
The issue is most console glitches don’t work on PC so I don’t know which direction to point you in.
I mod on PC as well but I have yet to figure out how to mod and save special vehicles.
I have only been able to get the paint color to save but F1s/Benny’s never save.
The other issue is the Speedo custom can’t be driven into a normal garage so you can’t give it to yourself that way.
There could be a chance that you could drop it through the map into the nightclub then with the help of a couple of friends to be able to save it.
That’s what we have done in the past on consoles.
Last I checked though that method had a part patched.
Let me ask around and hopefully find a solution.
Which menu do you use?
Have you tried asking anyone in the discord server for your menu?

Upvote 0
N

NVMD

Reaction score
Sin$
Ouch.
I wish I had a solution for you.
I think you could have lost it permanently.
The issue is most console glitches don’t work on PC so I don’t know which direction to point you in.
I mod on PC as well but I have yet to figure out how to mod and save special vehicles.
I have only been able to get the paint color to save but F1s/Benny’s never save.
The other issue is the Speedo custom can’t be driven into a normal garage so you can’t give it to yourself that way.
There could be a chance that you could drop it through the map into the nightclub then with the help of a couple of friends to be able to save it.
That’s what we have done in the past on consoles.
Last I checked though that method had a part patched.
Let me ask around and hopefully find a solution.
Which menu do you use?
Have you tried asking anyone in the discord server for your menu?

I cant find that "map drop" method, can you point me to that discusion maybe?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register