Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrEnderman

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello gamers,
So im new to this site, and thought i would refer to the experts to this kind of stuff.

TL;DR: im afraid of getting banned for boosting once.

I never boost, as in hosting or joining boosting lobbys. But recently i had a situation. As you all may know, hc domination boosting lobbys are fairly common, and while playing regular pubs, i stumbled upon one. 11 people, looking for an extra. They were genuinely cool people, so i stuck around. Anyways, they were very systematic about it, and eventually i got my turn. I decided to boost the knife, but i was very dumb about it. It was late at night, brain shut off, having a laugh with these players. I ended up getting a 70+ killstreak with the knife, a feat people only dream of.

I read the post about how to reduce getting banned, and i did one major mistake. High killstreak with knife, average stats. It was just one time, but that alarming number is what gets me.

Activision support was no help, all they told me was to make a new account or just let it float by.

Keeping it under the radar is what im betting on. My questions are:
Is it likely i get banned? (average stats with a 70+ killstreak)
What can i do to reduce risk?
Is the best option just to make a new account?

Solution
M
The last thing you should ever do is contact support for any game you have cheated in.
If they stated let it float by then you can probably do that but know that since you contacted support you are now on their radar and are more likely to be punished if you continue to cheat the game.
I have not ever been banned for boosting nor have I heard of anyone being banned because of it.
thats what im now afraid of, thought they could help reset my stats but got to nowhere. thanks a lot for the response, will be trying to seem as an average player from now on
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The last thing you should ever do is contact support for any game you have cheated in.
If they stated let it float by then you can probably do that but know that since you contacted support you are now on their radar and are more likely to be punished if you continue to cheat the game.
Technically boosting is more of an exploit of the game’s mechanics rather than an actual cheat such as you or someone else modding your account via a menu.
I have not ever been banned for boosting nor have I heard of anyone being banned because of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

MrEnderman

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thats what im now afraid of, thought they could help reset my stats but got to nowhere. thanks a lot for the response, will be trying to seem as an average player from now on

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register