What's new

Solved [SOLVED] Bricked Nand? Won't Boot, JRunner Flash Config 0x0000000 Can Not Continue

• Thread starter Strive140584
  • Start date
  • Views 825
S

Strive140584

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm about to lose my mind, I've spent all morning trying to fix this and I'm still out of luck, hoping someone here can help.

512MB Jasper, Coolrunner, JR Programmer, RGH 1.2. Very new to all of this.

Wired everything up and it worked fine. Got two good nand dumps, loaded xell, got CPU key, wrote new nand, had everything up and running and working fine. XeX menu, dashlaunch, Aurora all working.

Decided to update the dash. Wouldn't glitch on the new dash. Decided to go back to the old dash and now it won't boot at all.

Power button does nothing, eject does nothing, console will not turn on at all. Anything I try to do in J Runner I get the "Can no continue" error.

Have re-soldered all nand points, have tried several things listed here and other places and am out of options.

Any help is immensely appreciated. Thank you.

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can you post pictures of the rest of the install i suspect it may be something to do with the CLK point

Solution
S

Strive140584

Reaction score
Sin$
can you post pictures of the rest of the install i suspect it may be something to do with the CLK point

EDIT: Pretty sure you're right about the CLK point. I originally had it to the top of the board but when it wouldn't glitch, I moved it to the alt point. In the process must have screwed up the pad on the top, because I just looked again and I think it's missing.

Just found this guy with the same issue I'm having - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/think-i-messed-up-my-clk-point.1415865/

Found this fix - https://team-xecuter.com/community/...k-fix-for-slim-and-phats-noob-friendly.68344/ - Gonna give it a shot and will report back

Last edited:
S

Strive140584

Reaction score
Sin$

So yea, this was the problem. Got a temp fix on the original point on the top of the board until I can get a resistor and do a proper bypass fix.

Thank you so much for the tip, I was losing my mind lmao. Much appreciated <3

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So yea, this was the problem. Got a temp fix on the original point on the top of the board until I can get a resistor and do a proper bypass fix.

Thank you so much for the tip, I was losing my mind lmao. Much appreciated <3
no worries atleast you got it working

Top Bottom
Login
Register