What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication Glitch *Facility and Bunker*

S

skidman

Reaction score
Sin$
Yup kinda figured just went to try it and the criminal starter pack thing is gone .I also noticed op video on how to do it got flagged by take 2

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup kinda figured just went to try it and the criminal starter pack thing is gone .I also noticed op video on how to do it got flagged by take 2
can confirm, patched as is rc god mode

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was this marked patched because the jobs dont show up or you cant join someones game when glitched?

S

skidman

Reaction score
Sin$
was this marked patched because the jobs dont show up or you cant join someones game when glitched?
They removed the criminal enterprise starter pack option completely which was a essential part of doing this and some other ones so that's why .

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They removed the criminal enterprise starter pack option completely which was a essential part of doing this and some other ones so that's why .

Criminal pack was not needed. It was and it's still possible to start a job without criminal pack.
They patched the part where you get kicked from car when start a job from map.

AnOnYmOuZ696

AnOnYmOuZ696

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you saved face there.
Omfg. Why would i have to?
i just wanted to help you guys with tellin that there is one. And some of these people have a “name“ in the scene and normally don’t talk trash.
Grow up my friend

ʎuoɯɹɐɥ u ǝzɐǝd

AnOnYmOuZ696

AnOnYmOuZ696

Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't one, and I don't care what you do.. but you are lying.
Thats why i did the post saying Im sorry guys. But keep callin me a liar, i can live with that.
It seems that should get a „real life“ cause that‘s where you learn things like respect and how to talk to people.

S

skidman

Reaction score
Sin$
Criminal pack was not needed. It was and it's still possible to start a job without criminal pack.
They patched the part where you get kicked from car when start a job from map.
K dont really matter what the means is at this point because its patched so unless your replying a workaround dont see the point in What you need to say but alrighty my guy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register