• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 69,606
piloter

piloter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Session.. spawn.. dosent matter.. car to workshop--> change something (brakes etc) ---> go to rc --> job from Ger..Mart..Sime.. --> accept job/pause menu --> start titan job --> when loadin join someone diff target 1 yes/2 del ---> spam d-pad right .. BOOM Well done.

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched...as soon as i land down spamming right d pad the bandito don't merge..im on the option menu of bandito then shots me into titan
Post automatically merged:

Added to the OP. Thanks!
I can't hit it the glitch but bandito not merging.stays as It was when in options menu before going bk into titan.getting frustrating .lol

Dukkass

Dukkass

Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow the latest car to rc thread got deleted so i decided to write it up and post. This is working as i just did it after hard reset on xbox1

Steps
Lobby of your choice. Works in friends only, invite or public.
Have a gerald job on your phone.
Take car that has mods on it that u want to transfer to rc into mod shop in arena.
Get out of car and walk to RC so that the modify option appears. Do not select it.
Pull up phone and open gerald job to the point that the word "invitation" appears on text message of phone.
Press and hold option button and when u release it immediately press "A" to accept job invite.
U should hear a click and the options menu will appear.
Quickly scroll over and start Titan of a job. Sit on settings screen.
Quit this job and wait on the confirm screen.
Press A to confirm and immediately spam right on d pad.
If timing was correct, u will see the rc change and then the titan of job settings screen will reappear.
Back out of this and change something on rc to save.
Done.
I have done this many times and it works although can be hard to get timing right.

*edit* I’m dumb. Question was already answered.

Do you need to have your spawn location set to bunker for this one?

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone in this thread is saying the timing is tricky. The thing is, what timing is there? Because I can be very consistent when it comes to timing but it seems like this is just random when it works and when it doesn't. I've tried for over 3 hours and gave up.

Mythicxx

Mythicxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? I tried this morning after the hot fix for 3 hours straight and couldn’t get the RC to merge with my F1 . Maybe the car itself is what’s wrong, but I also tried a Elegy Retro, and still couldn’t get it to work. I’m doing the steps correctly, but the rc does not change at all

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? I tried this morning after the hot fix for 3 hours straight and couldn’t get the RC to merge with my F1 . Maybe the car itself is what’s wrong, but I also tried a Elegy Retro, and still couldn’t get it to work. I’m doing the steps correctly, but the rc does not change at all
Did you try a public session?

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did this right now i have had my ps4 in rest mode since yesterday though ( i changed window tint before trying and got it 1st attempt if that helps)

Just need a working rc-car now

Only want to do f1s on my nightshark and possibly a few muscle cars lol

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind I hit it. Now how do I take the banditos wheels onto say a vigilante?

Last edited:
J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
think this may be patched, I can't get the pause menu up while accepting job and it's not my timing I can do it no problem with the car to car

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
think this may be patched, I can't get the pause menu up while accepting job and it's not my timing I can do it no problem with the car to car
Just changed my rc right now after 2nd attempt invite only session after fresh restart

HoldFast

HoldFast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was having a hard time with this trying it on and off the last few days. I finally got it 2nd try on one account and got it first try on my other account.
This is what worked for me, went first person and stood right against the tool box staring at the RC. Followed the steps and when I got in the titan mission, I stayed on the job screen for probably at least a minute before I went to the quit screen and continued with the steps.
I really hope this helps someone because I know the glitch frustrates a lot of people, myself included.

I

imoddeeznutztomom0

Reaction score
Sin$
it won’t let me pause and start the job and I’m doing everything I should be doing

Kieferlam

Kieferlam

Reaction score
Sin$
When i do this my 2 Heist missions appear new then after 4 tries my phone is full of heist missions i cant delete

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i do this my 2 Heist missions appear new then after 4 tries my phone is full of heist missions i cant delete
that has no effect on the glitch, all that matter s is having a contact job on it

Top Bottom
Login
Register