• Thread starter Brother Orcan
  • Start date
  • Views 4,687
Brother Orcan

Brother Orcan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just on playstation with 2 of my friends gunfight didnt pair me and my one friend with anyone so my other friend joined through the game and it let him in so you can basically have a private match with xp

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just on playstation with 2 of my friends gunfight didnt pair me and my one friend with anyone so my other friend joined through the game and it let him in so you can basically have a private match with xp
In theory you could use this to boost, only like 12 kills per game if you kill your friend and a second controller though, and camos could be obtained but very slowly

LaPouts_QC

LaPouts_QC

Pro Grinder
Reaction score
Sin$
technically if you kill only one player of each team and dont do any damage to the second player of both team (both players stay at 100% health) you can get round draw and just keep doing it. Not the best boosting option tho

Brother Orcan

Brother Orcan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In theory you could use this to boost, only like 12 kills per game if you kill your friend and a second controller though, and camos could be obtained but very slowly
yeah its very slow but its still something if you dont have a lot of people to play with

technically if you kill only one player of each team and dont do any damage to the second player of both team (both players stay at 100% health) you can get round draw and just keep doing it. Not the best boosting option tho
yeah just found it thought id share with the community

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm not mistaken getting a draw gives each team a point. (had this happen a few times playing)

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm not mistaken getting a draw gives each team a point. (had this happen a few times playing)
I had a draw on round 10 (both teams at 5 match point) and we had a draw but we didn't get any points, the game just played another round.

Maybe because we were already at match point?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a draw on round 10 (both teams at 5 match point) and we had a draw but we didn't get any points, the game just played another round.

Maybe because we were already at match point?
Strange, I have just had it "end" on a draw, and back us both out, i was on 100hp and so was the other guy, with no flag capture.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Strange, I have just had it "end" on a draw, and back us both out, i was on 100hp and so was the other guy, with no flag capture.
We killed each other, it didn't make it to overtime flag.

I'll do some testing when my friend is on and let you guys know if I find anything, maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

T

theSavageLand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this with two Xbox’s and 4 controllers. At first we matched up perfectly and I got 12 kills on my dummies. But each time after I try to join the game on both Xbox’s at the exact same time, I get matched with randos. The consoles are less then a foot apart too. I tried resetting and still can’t match up with myself. It’s weird

Brother Orcan

Brother Orcan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this with two Xbox’s and 4 controllers. At first we matched up perfectly and I got 12 kills on my dummies. But each time after I try to join the game on both Xbox’s at the exact same time, I get matched with randos. The consoles are less then a foot apart too. I tried resetting and still can’t match up with myself. It’s weird
try playing through an entire match then after its over join in with the other controllers

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Cronus max
I know people who host bot lobbies use it to make their bots move around and I think to also search matches at the same time.

Try joining session instead of searching together. Like as soon as you see you're in the pregame before it connects you to a lobby join session from your other account.

And skepta, I tried some stuff in 2v2s in a priavte match and drawing doesn't give any points to either side, regardless of round.

Now if online games are different then I'm not sure.

Side bar: if you have 3 players, 2 on one team and the one boosting on other team.

You have one person (or guest if you have two controllers) stand beside the guy who is boosting and you just keep spawning on your teammate (in groundwar) so it's like an old school tactical insertion.

Last edited:
Brother Orcan

Brother Orcan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chromus max
I know people who host bot lobbies use it to make their bots move around and I think to also search matches at the same time.

Try joining session instead of searching together. Like as soon as you see you're in the pregame before it connects you to a lobby join session from your other account.

And skepta, I tried some stuff in 2v2s in a priavte match and drawing doesn't give any points to either side, regardless of round.

Now if online games are different then I'm not sure.

Side bar: if you have 3 players, 2 on one team and the one boosting on other team.

You have one person (or guest if you have two controllers) stand beside the guy who is boosting and you just keep spawning on your teammate (in groundwar) so it's like an old school tactical insertion.
forgot the game mode i was playing but when the teams got a draw both got a point causing the match to end but gunfight might be different

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
forgot the game mode i was playing but when the teams got a draw both got a point causing the match to end but gunfight might be different
Right, was it in cyber attack or SnD? Like I said, I'm not entirely sure if the rules differentiates based on public or private.

It's hard to draw in an online match just to test it out but I don't see why privates would be different from pubs in that aspect.

Can anyone test this out in gunfight next chance they get? I don't have two controllers or consoles to test myself.

FreshAcid

FreshAcid

Reaction score
Sin$
What are the stats on both accounts?

T

theSavageLand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As in K/D, Points per minute, Etc.

3 dummy accounts with 0kills and my main that’s 1.1 kd, not sure of ppm. Maybe that’s why I can’t match up against myself anymore. Worked flawlessly the first time

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
3 dummy accounts with 0kills and my main that’s 1.1 kd, not sure of ppm. Maybe that’s why I can’t match up against myself anymore. Worked flawlessly the first time
Only thing I can think of is either a vpn located in another country, or search with your lower level accounts!

T

theSavageLand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing I can think of is either a vpn located in another country, or search with your lower level accounts!
I’ll try that and the other suggestions. Thanks for the replies. It’s only 12 kills which would be ok if I could consistently join my dummy team everytime but it’s not work the time, then again finding a full lobby in other boosting methods can take a minute too

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll try that and the other suggestions. Thanks for the replies. It’s only 12 kills which would be ok if I could consistently join my dummy team everytime but it’s not work the time, then again finding a full lobby in other boosting methods can take a minute too
Should be more consistent with a vpn located somewhere with a small cod player base, could try and limit your connection so it’s strict NAT type wise

Top Bottom
Login
Register