What's new

Game Mods [Xbox] Halo 2: Modded Map-Pack Repository [Active - 2024]

D

DoorM4n

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making my maps into a map pack! I'm honored! Add me on Xbox Live if you need any files or mods.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for making my maps into a map pack! I'm honored! Add me on Xbox Live if you need any files or mods.
Added you on Discord! Thanks for coming back around these parts :smile: We are trying to restore as much as we can with the Halo 2 modding stuff so anything we are missing, if you have, would love to get them from you!

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I hardly play as is, usually just get on to test things. After all these years you hop on 7s. I'm glad you are honored to have a pack dedicated to you! Your maps were amazing lol.

X

xheadshotmastax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is so hearthwarming to remember these times. I had so much fun making these mods. Thanks for the effort guys.

I have so many unreleased mods and even halo 1 xbox maps. Maybe i can find them one day.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It is so hearthwarming to remember these times. I had so much fun making these mods. Thanks for the effort guys.

I have so many unreleased mods and even halo 1 xbox maps. Maybe i can find them one day.
That would be wonderful if you can find them!

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

hells yea, pls, share what you have, always looking for "new" stuff

DobaMuffin

DobaMuffin

Reaction score
Sin$
An update to the XLink Kai Definitive Halo 2 mappack has been released tonight. It is now up to version 1.6. From the XLink Kai Halo 2 discord.
Anubis
Merry Christmas @everyone This pack has accomplished its goal as being 100% System Link Compatible. While there are a few bugs left that couldn't be tackled, the team has worked countless hours, days, and months to bring you something everybody can enjoy. We hope you enjoy the map-pack as mush as we did creating it. This is our gift from us to you. The Staff team and I proudly present to you. The Final 1.6 revision of the X-Link Kai Definitive Map Pack. Enjoy.

I'd have loved to include the link to the download, but as this forum wont let me link it, I need to ask somebody who can post links to link it for me please. Thanks

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
An update to the XLink Kai Definitive Halo 2 mappack has been released tonight. It is now up to version 1.6. From the XLink Kai Halo 2 discord.

I'd have loved to include the link to the download, but as this forum wont let me link it, I need to ask somebody who can post links to link it for me please. Thanks
I've got the link, just gotta add it to the post :tongue:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got the link, just gotta add it to the post :tongue:
I will do all of that myself. Considering i was head creator on the mappack LOL. I was going to update the thread to match, so i'll do my edits.
- Ive been with family so haven't been able to update everything.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
XLink-Kai Definitive Halo 2 Mappack, 1.6 has been updated on the thread, as well as some base info along with it. Enjoy!

DobaMuffin

DobaMuffin

Reaction score
Sin$
I will do all of that myself. Considering i was head creator on the mappack LOL. I was going to update the thread to match, so i'll do my edits.
- Ive been with family so haven't been able to update everything.

I should have known that. Your name is literally on the side of the discord under "MAP PACK CREATORS." Enjoy your time with family.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I should have known that. Your name is literally on the side of the discord under "MAP PACK CREATORS." Enjoy your time with family.
Oh btw I wasn't being rude or anything if it came off that way, just didn't want azzid updating the link on my thread because I had planned other info to go with the update etc, the thread is updated now so no worries.

DobaMuffin

DobaMuffin

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh btw I wasn't being rude or anything if it came off that way, just didn't want azzid updating the link on my thread because I had planned other info to go with the update etc, the thread is updated now so no worries.

No worries, did not come off that way at all. I just figured since I saw the announcement on the discord that I would pass it along here.

Edit:
Reading over what I sent, it may seem like I was angry or something, That is not the case. I genuinely hope you have a great time with your family.

Last edited:
D

DoorM4n

Reaction score
Sin$

Yo man!! Do you have all of your maps? We gotta put them into a map pack because you released a **** ton of them. Im sure folks would want to play them. Also, pyroman was pumping out maps like crazy at one point. Would be awesome to compile his too

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the legendary map pack!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qxt6rpwlsz7npyv/Legendary_Map_Pack.rar/file

Also, Im playing the map pack yall made of my stuff--****ing love the menu work. Thanks again fellas!
Honestly I wish I spent more time on the mainmenu lol, Did what I could with the time I had, but if you like your mainmenu you should see the mainmenu i made on Mimesis Reborn and Xlink kai Definitive Halo 2 v1.6. But keep in mind your mainmenu was kinda rushed, those other 2 mainmenu's for the packs I mentioned went under many diff revisions and months of work due to corruption after corruption.

Also thanks for the mappack to archive! It'll be reuploaded to my repository on mega and mediafire and i'll get ahold of dominator shortly for his archive.org mirror links.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendary mappack has been added to the thread, Has been added to mega and mediafire, archive.org will be updated eventually. I'll edit this post when it's up on archive.org.

dominater01 dominater01 mind updating your archive on archive.org with Xlink kai definitive v 1.6 and Legendary mappack?

EDIT: Packs have been added/updated on archive.org

Last edited:
dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendary mappack has been added to the thread, Has been added to mega and mediafire, archive.org will be updated eventually. I'll edit this post when it's up on archive.org.

dominater01 dominater01 mind updating your archive on archive.org with Xlink kai definitive v 1.6 and Legendary mappack?
getting them now

glad to see updates, i never heard of legendary mappack so i need to check it out

btw mini rant i get no notifications and trying to find these threads (halo 1 and halo 2) on the forums page is very hard unless im blind

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
getting them now

glad to see updates, i never heard of legendary mappack so i need to check it out

btw mini rant i get no notifications and trying to find these threads (halo 1 and halo 2) on the forums page is very hard unless im blind
Unwatch and then re-watch the thread it's some bug in v8. I could of sworn I heard that it was fixed, but either way that should fix your issue. Searching can get tedious with v8. I find it best to favorite the game or add it to your game library then click the game in either category and click the drop down and you can choose the preset list of discussion modding etc.

If you arent getting notifications for tags it could be a profile settings issue conflicting, otherwise AzzidReign AzzidReign might have some more info on the issue. or Nix Nix

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Likely something with the profile settings if you aren't getting notifications. I haven't had an issue with old watched threads. I know some things may be a bit tedious at the start, but if you can be bothered to check out my video series on the new features of the site, I think it will make browsing everything a lot easier for you. As Caboose mentioned, you can either favorite the game or you can add the game to your Games Library. If you are adding a bunch of games to the Library, you can click your user drop down menu in the upper right, go to Games Library, and it will list all of your games and you have the options to go to the specific forum you are looking to go to.

As we use the site more, I'm coming up with more ideas on how to improve the site. Hopefully we can start seeing some of these improvements go live in the near future but for now, the videos will be a huge help dominater01 dominater01 .

Top Bottom
Login
Register