What's new
Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Constumes. Alien and astronaut. Im pretty sure one makes jeans and one makes baggy check shorts.
As well.
Story Char Brad removes armor piece
Professional Chef will put crew shirt on..
Gun Belt can b obtained by during crooked cop after u have setup up belt & vest if u want both from ur second char(Warning!! U will lose all outfits on 1st male char where transferring belt/vest setup from char 2(

gta374

gta374

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get topless female with this?
There are 2 ways to get it, 1. Bird Dupe Glitch 2. Save Editor, on the Bird Dupe it takes about 20 min to dupe and you need some luck with the Clothe what you get, on Save Editor it's easy but you cant make it only topless because the one ID is blacklisted but there is another Top where you can wear then it will be sort of Topless but only with like broken clothe but it will be clear look.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works dang I thought it would have been patched by now

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey when i do this glitch i keep spawning with a basic outfit instead of my modded outfit, any idea how to solve this ? I use the pinguin mask and i tried with the gingerbread first..
thx

LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My second character is my female. I understand with that particular glitch your female must be your main first character. I used to have topless but Rockstar although publisher of this risque game with nudity keeps removing my topless outfits. I missed out on the gender swap glitch from about 5 months back. I heard of the Krampus method topless glitch but I can't find anything on that.

I got my topless from creator mode glitch. But that one you have to delete your second character.

gta374

gta374

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey when i do this glitch i keep spawning with a basic outfit instead of my modded outfit, any idea how to solve this ? I use the pinguin mask and i tried with the gingerbread first..
thx
You need to do First with Time Race and in the Time Race you go to Online then Editor and from there you go to Story Mode after that you do the Step for bringing the Clothe to Online this should work.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been able to freeze anything for almost a month now.

Anyone have any tips?

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to do First with Time Race and in the Time Race you go to Online then Editor and from there you go to Story Mode after that you do the Step for bringing the Clothe to Online this should work.

I tried to get the yellow jacket which is blacklisted, worked fine with the orange one, my bad ^^

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My second character is my female. I understand with that particular glitch your female must be your main first character. I used to have topless but Rockstar although publisher of this risque game with nudity keeps removing my topless outfits. I missed out on the gender swap glitch from about 5 months back. I heard of the Krampus method topless glitch but I can't find anything on that.
Same been looking on that method as well

Angelweed808

Angelweed808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0ioFJgAJ-TphQ_3UtzNinouvw
Removed your outfits?? I am surprised I haven’t had mine removed yet.. I just love walking around topless!! You know you can do the one where you are wearing a jacket without bra easily in a store??https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ioFJgAJ-TphQ_3UtzNinouvw

Last edited:
LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, Rockstar has removed my saved outfits several times before. I did the 1980's Teen Wolf look using only non black listed components from the clothing store to look more like Hunt the Beast and Rockstar removed it repeatedly. Rockstar has removed my heist heavy vest glitched with jacket several times. Rockstar has removed my topless outfits repeatedly throughout the years as those glitches would come and go. I used to do the bra less with a jacket although still sexy, but its not the same. The only thing I still have after all these years are the handcuffs on my second character female

0ioFJgAJ-TphQ_3UtzNinouvw

Removed your outfits?? I am surprised I haven’t had mine removed yet.. I just love walking around topless!! You know you can do the one where you are wearing a jacket without bra easily in a store??https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ioFJgAJ-TphQ_3UtzNinouvw

Saygus

Saygus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any1 here know how to create an outfit that is not possible to do with save editor ? look like there are only 62 tops while there're much more on gta...
thx :smile:

Angelweed808

Angelweed808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, Rockstar has removed my saved outfits several times before. I did the 1980's Teen Wolf look using only non black listed components from the clothing store to look more like Hunt the Beast and Rockstar removed it repeatedly. Rockstar has removed my heist heavy vest glitched with jacket several times. Rockstar has removed my topless outfits repeatedly throughout the years as those glitches would come and go. I used to do the bra less with a jacket although still sexy, but its not the same. The only thing I still have after all these years are the handcuffs on my second character female
Damn, Rockstar sure likes to pick on you!!! Sorry to hear that.. I’m waiting for the day they starting taking my stuff away!!

Do you have to delete character for handcuffs? Are they even still obtainable? I wouldn’t mind having those.

Last edited:
gta374

gta374

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any1 here know how to create an outfit that is not possible to do with save editor ? look like there are only 62 tops while there're much more on gta...
thx :smile:
for the moment its only possible with the Bird Dupe Glitch or the Transfer Clothe Glitch, i tried with a Save Editor and change the Story mode Character to Online Char but Game is after that broken.

LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a glitch to spawn into freemode from the Prison Break heist finale with hand cuffs. But that was patched up pretty quickly long ago, years

Do you have to delete character for handcuffs? Are they even still obtainable? I wouldn’t mind having those.[/QUOTE]

gta374

gta374

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a glitch to spawn into freemode from the Prison Break heist finale with hand cuffs. But that was patched up pretty quickly long ago, years

Do you have to delete character for handcuffs? Are they even still obtainable? I wouldn’t mind having those.
[/QUOTE]
You can still get it with the Transfer Glitch or with Dupping Bird glitch or the best one using with Save Editor :tongue: (it's id 41 in Accessories)

Top Bottom
Login
Register