What's new

Patched Solo aircraft godmode. Too easy.

• Thread starter SuckmyNONgodmodeD
  • Start date
  • Views 32,680
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder - me. Yes I'm a hypocrite. I hate godmode but post godmode glitches

Workaround found by kodirules17 25/01/20 after a weak patch.

Requires - Just a hangar with an aircraft and a lester invite to your heist. Works best with aircraft that spawn on the ground not in midair (helicopters)

1: Get inside aircraft. RT to fly out.

1A: Fly back into the hangar and immediately fly back out. You do not want to see the character get out of the aircraft.

2: At the black screen hold interaction menu button. As soon as you are outside press up up A, kill yourself.
3: Don't move, just bring up the phone and accept heist invite.
4: Exit the apartment and take a street car, CEO vehicle or pegasus aircraft back to your aircraft, get in and.....
5: Don't be a p**** and use it for PVP. You aren't a fantastic broomstick killer/pilot/lobby wrecker - you just have a cheap advantage in an invincible aircraft :wink:

Can still be shot out of it by players and police. Hopefully gets patched soon as its game breaking in some lobbies with a whole crew abusing it. They can literally ram other aircraft out of the sky and suffer no damage.

TIPS : as it can be inconsistent.

1: Try facility heist invite if apartment doesn't work.
2: Try joining a job from the map to leave apartment/facility if driving over keeps failing.
3: One person reported staying godmode even without the heist invite, but I had zero success. Worth a try though.
4: I could never get it to work in a invite only session. I think the lag and extra delay on the black screen in public helps.

It appears to work more consistent if other players aren't hanging around by you're hanger while you do the glitch.

Thanks GamerTV for making a detailed video on the original.

Last edited:
Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So you have to hold the interaction button the entire time?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. The friend one always works perfect, will give this a try

So you have to hold the interaction button the entire time?
No, he is just saying to do that to make it faster when you get outside, so your interaction menu immediately pops up.

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When a friend gets inside the aircraft has Godmode but when I get inside it has no Godmode

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. The friend one always works perfect, will give this a try

No, he is just saying to do that to make it faster when you get outside, so your interaction menu immediately pops up.

That's correct. I thought it was obvious to hold it just until it comes up. I detest godmode but tested before posting of course. It works as described. Invite only session couldn't get it to work, you spawn out hangar too fast I think. It works best when you get a delay and a loading circle leaving the hangar in a public lobby.

I

in_jail_out_soon

Reaction score
Sin$
So does the godmode only work for your friend if it's your aircraft? Because when I do it the jet can still get blown up.

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does the godmode only work for your friend if it's your aircraft? Because when I do it the jet can still get blown up.
seems like me entering the aircraft deactivates the godmode...and it's definitely in godmode before I enter

I

in_jail_out_soon

Reaction score
Sin$
seems like me entering the aircraft deactivates the godmode...and it's definitely in godmode before I enter
Yeah I'm sure it's meant to be for your friend to use or if they have a hanger and jet they can do it for you.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

That's strange. I had failures where aircraft just isn't in godmode but once it was, it stays in godmode. Only way to destroy it is to crash into water. And even then if it doesn't die fully it keeps going. I flew round while smoking and with half the rear tail missing for 30 mins... No sign of it dying like it usually would.

SneakyBeaky1

SneakyBeaky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I tested it and this does work. Not sure what I did. I exited the facility and called the buzzard, went over to the plane, shot at it, then got in it. I also made the game lag with the spamming outfit button. The outfit probably won't do anything but that's exactly what I did to hit it.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I tested it and this does work. Not sure what I did. I exited the facility and called the buzzard, went over to the plane, shot at it, then got in it. I also made the game lag with the spamming outfit button. The outfit probably won't do anything but that's exactly what I did to hit it.

So you tested it, it does not work but you hit it after lagging with the outfit button? Confusing. I never said anything about the facility I said apartment. Ie a green heist invite. Never even thought to try a facility invite but that may also work i suppose.

SneakyBeaky1

SneakyBeaky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you tested it, it does not work but you hit it after lagging with the outfit button? Confusing. I never said anything about the facility I said apartment. Ie a green heist invite. Never even thought to try a facility invite but that may also work i suppose.

Yes I used the facility warp and changed outfit while entering. It was strange. But also I shot at the aircraft after using the easy way out.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I used the facility warp and changed outfit while entering. It was strange. But also I shot at the aircraft after using the easy way out.

Well glad someone confirms working and not just for the friend lol.

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With doomsday invite it worked but not with the apartment heißt invite
I've tried both Heist invites several times and the result is always the same for me...after ewo'ing I can shoot at the plane and it's definitely in godmode but when I come back from the heist invite the godmode is gone

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to the guys who can hit the glitch solo, where's your hangar located?!
I only see clips of people at LSIA hangars hitting the glitch solo...can anyone confirm that it is working for all hangar locations?

Top Bottom
Login
Register