What's new

Patched DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE - POSSIBLE FROZEN MONEY/MENU - NO SAVE WIZARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you know that? I think the ability to retry a mission to pass - online is quite useful, I think that the modded save is actually just for convenience.
Just read this. Maybe it's for convenience but were you in the mission state when you got the mission passed? I think the state is very important.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is useful for an sp / mp that only brings Michael's car, not convenient with an active dmo as they have. Shifto also said that the most sensible thing about this thread is your starting steps.right?
But remember he also said that all sp2mp can lead to dmo. Is this sp2mp that brings micheal's car public or private?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How about we all stop going off topic and just reply with comments that are in regards to the OP, thanks.
Also there is people who have many deleted comments, you know who you are, if you continue to go off-topic I will issue reply bans.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about we all stop going off topic and just reply with comments that are in regards to the OP, thanks.
Also there is people who have many deleted comments, you know who you are, if you continue to go off-topic I will issue reply bans.

That's no problem mate, but there is one person, MNX, who has been giving fake advise for the entire 30 pages of text here. Which eventually lead to people being confused and pissed off.. Then comments were deleted and then the thread went 3 pages back. There was a good conversation going. I get the need to keep the forum clean but sometimes deleting stuff just halts progress - therefor site traffic itself is lessened. But it's ultimately your call.. I guess!

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's no problem mate, but there is one person, MNX, who has been giving fake advise for the entire 30 pages of text here. Which eventually lead to people being confused and pissed off.. Then comments were deleted and then the thread went 3 pages back. There was a good conversation going. I get the need to keep the forum clean but sometimes deleting stuff just halts progress - therefor site traffic itself is lessened. But it's ultimately your call.. I guess!

Speculation thread, upto you how you take the information. :biggrin:

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a good conversation going. I get the need to keep the forum clean but sometimes deleting stuff just halts progress - therefor site traffic itself is lessened. But it's ultimately your call.. I guess!
I'll look through the comments that other moderators have deleted and restore them if they seem to be on topic. But after this I expect the thread to stay on topic.

Last edited:
S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does this happen sometimes? Its not that menu is invisible

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does this happen sometimes? Its not that menu is invisible

What happened, all we see is an alert for DM. My 7 year old can pull that alert too. Explain pls.

Yamarster

Yamarster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone seems tired of the discussion and verification here

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I think there's some frustration. Everyone knows it exists but nobody's talking, it's such a powerful tool and I am sure when it is released people will understand why it was kept private.

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I think there's some frustration. Everyone knows it exists but nobody's talking, it's such a powerful tool and I am sure when it is released people will understand why it was kept private.
We already know why it's private! It's obvious!

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol am not surprised , think this way wont work. They prolly have other save for that or something i ve been trying OP steps few days but i lose dm.
Its more or less same as the one at 1.42 i think(dm trailer online) but ye here dm sticks a bit in sky , stays a bit after disconnecting when going online.

Was thinking if from there is possible to land in story and get this double alert and try from there.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Load story mode New game while in creator.
Hit pause once in prologue and load up a gta savegame.
From the save load up directors mode and choose brad.
Place the 20 large props in scene creator then move out of placement and open up placed props.
Hit pause gta online choose character.
Spam the Y button before the alert comes up.
Accept the alert and hit home find a friend in gta online and join them.
Accept that alert and before you see the choose character screen you will be heading into an online session.

give me the same frozen director mode in the sky online.

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Forget dm/sp (whatever you wanna call it) I said don't worry about that. So don't worry about that. You are all after this 1 method so I'll feed it out...

Why would you lose destination on the game? What state does this? easy

Any chance you could help me start looking into scrips on PC I’m a complete newbie to something like this but I wouldn’t mind learning the basics and slowly getting into it. If your willing to help me or even just link me somewhere I can read some pages on it if appriciate it as I really want to break the bandito and get another car-> anything merge
I also have a state where the game can’t save in a way and I freeze at just about ever place possiable (including loading [stuck in clouds] online, starting a mission,entering director mode) any help is appreciated

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't seen a SP to MP or frozen money glitch on Xbox since early 2017, would be nice if it was found again obviously without a modded save or recent activity.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone managed to land on user policy alert before your stuck in clouds? I doubt it will let you pass but didnt try yet as user alert is rare these days.

I was thinking if its possible to get pause after you backout of policy alert, that one i saw here on site before

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone managed to land on user policy alert before your stuck in clouds? I doubt it will let you pass but didnt try yet as user alert is rare these days.

I was thinking if its possible to get pause after you backout of policy alert, that one i saw here on site before
I’ve managed to get a alert similar get 1 Star have hands raised pause then just go to a session for cheater alert

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Pretty sure you can get the policy alert first time you join online by resetting cache on game launch.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure you can get the policy alert first time you join online by resetting cache on game launch.
Wont work, past few weeks. Since update?

You get that alert? I get brightnes menu but no user policy alert, sometimes pop when am joining with tp from creator to friends job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register