Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I finished Destiny, but playing it again has me thinking whether or not I should buy Destiny 2. Thoughts?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait until September. It’ll be F2P excluding Shadowkeep. Otherwise, yes, there are a lot of great things in D2.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be worth it when it's free in September. I'm glad I held back at launch and never caved into wasting money on it after wasting so much on the first one.

W.

xCreeperDaddy101x

xCreeperDaddy101x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I finished Destiny, but playing it again has me thinking whether or not I should buy Destiny 2. Thoughts?
If you think it’s going to have the same vibe as the first one you’re mistaken. It’s a whole different approach but it’s honestly still fun.

Primitive Rebel

Primitive Rebel

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone still here in September ? Lol, if so, Destiny 2 is worth it now..

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing Destiny 2 this past week or so because of the free to play edition. I played the **** out of D1 but just never bought the 2nd.. Main reason was because they took out Warlock's self-res hahaha. And you end up spending so much money on expansions and what not.. But I am enjoying it so far. I ended up buying Shadowkeep so I can play with all my friends. Now that Activision is out of the picture I have hopes for Bungie.

There are things I like about D1 more but there also things they've improved on. I'd say it's worth it.
The game is free it starts you at lvl 50 power lvl 750 and you have all content besides Forsaken and Shadowkeep.

Primitive Rebel

Primitive Rebel

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, worth it now, mods 2.0, better end game Loot to chase, better builds, lots of planets, gambit, pvp is pretty good, vex offensive, new artifact builds, many more god rolls to grind for, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register