What's new

Discussion Want to see a new map or revamp?

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you want to see a complete new map or just a revamp with new poi's like all the 10 season's?

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m keen for just more mobility and boats and better game modes really idrc

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah well that was quite entertaining. the reveal and then the servers go down. was good to watch even though I don't play it. :roflmao:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m keen for just more mobility and boats and better game modes really idrc
Yeah I agree, I know many people wasn't a fan of the planes but I do hope they make a return in season 11 :smile:

Yeah well that was quite entertaining. the reveal and then the servers go down. was good to watch even though I don't play it. :roflmao:
Yeah a few of my mates don't play and thought the even was pretty cool. I was a tad annoyed after waiting for so long, for a black screen. Oh well, I'm sure they have a good reason for leaving everyone in the dark.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I agree, I know many people wasn't a fan of the planes but I do hope they make a return in season 11 :smile:

Yeah a few of my mates don't play and thought the even was pretty cool. I was a tad annoyed after waiting for so long, for a black screen. Oh well, I'm sure they have a good reason for leaving everyone in the dark.
I loved planes lol used to land at wailing farm up and have my friend pick me up and I would’ve had loot for him by the time he got to me haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register