What's new

Patched DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE - POSSIBLE FROZEN MONEY/MENU - NO SAVE WIZARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This measure to prevent wipe is usually the step where you initiate a freeze in sp then join online and do all the connection magic, right? That's the alert you are referring to?

Yeah except you don't disconnect at end anymore, you need get the alert to block detection, remember its a glitch tho

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah except you don't disconnect at end anymore, you need get the alert to block detection, remember its a glitch tho
I’m on Xbox and this thread is still interesting for me you watch as I’ve learned quite a bit

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So we are back to chasing an alert or where are we at

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So we are back to chasing an alert or where are we at
I would say so. No more dm/sp. Honestly don't think shift's method used dm/sp based on his picture. Idk, I'm not that smart. Maybe someone can clear that up.

Last edited:
D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that some said that the op's steps are not used in this sp2mp using the save but did anyone try doing it at the glitched mission state?

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that some said that the op's steps are not used in this sp2mp using the save but did anyone try doing it at the glitched mission state?

Not sure if any of this is useful since it's mostly what Mnx has been chatting about but I got sent this in the mail a while ago.. May be of some use.. May not be.. But I'll leave it here, don't think there's anything new.

Start in story mode.
Load up architects plans
Trevor michael and franklin all call as soon as trevor answers hit pause go to rockstar editor, enter dm. Dm will actually begin when franklin answers. Progress the save until franklin cutscene.
As soon as the cutscene starts go to gta join online. Should get an error. Get back to story mode. Start up architects plans.
Fail the mission then retry.
Lose the cops and go to the factory. Choose an option on the board and the mission passed screen should show. you should be michael now end the call from solomon. Then you get a call from jimmy. Go to rockstar editor. Dm after 10 seconds check the character wheel. Should be stuck in mission but in dm. Now hit pause gta online creator.

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if any of this is useful since it's mostly what Mnx has been chatting about but I got sent this in the mail a while ago.. May be of some use.. May not be.. But I'll leave it here, don't think there's anything new.

Start in story mode.
Load up architects plans
Trevor michael and franklin all call as soon as trevor answers hit pause go to rockstar editor, enter dm. Dm will actually begin when franklin answers. Progress the save until franklin cutscene.
As soon as the cutscene starts go to gta join online. Should get an error. Get back to story mode. Start up architects plans.
Lose the cops and go to the factory. Choose an option on the board and the mission passed screen should show. you should be michael now end the call from solomon. Then you get a call from jimmy. Go to rockstar editor. Dm after 10 seconds check the character wheel. Should be stuck in mission but in dm. Now hit pause gta online creator.
By doing so you will only go to the creator or online without any bugs

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Start in story mode.
Load up architects plans
These are the steps that mnx posted. I have a bit of faith in this mission state. I am lost form here tho, I think we need a sp2mp to move on from here. I keep thinking about people saying that an old sp2mp was working again. I'm not that experienced to know which one. Someone did say that this prevents the boot due to something about not having peyotes.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Start in story mode.
Load up architects plans

Yup, except when you hit Pause/Online/Creator you will be sucked up using the 3 sound boom, you dont wanna hear the sounds.

example - killers spmp you hear no boom, and load up into clouds, thats the sorta thing you want, going through creator you still grab some scripts that will keep dm intact across sessions

save can be made multiple ways, and different variations out. just a mission reset that sucks you in

Last edited:
D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The information is all over. Am I correct to say that this step involves the creator alert, no recent activities and no disconnects. Also you never actually join creator but online instead. And killer's sp2mp has the alert that we are looking for.

Xzo

Xzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Start in story mode.
Load up architects plans
These steps are majorly incomplete. It's the equivalent of posting the steps get a wanted level and as you hands go up press pause. Whether the save is left a part of it or not we will still need to find the proper series of alerts to bring it online. If unknowns sequence is tight then that means there is no disconnect because he never saw the guy go offline. All of this is still speculation honestly

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These steps are majorly incomplete. It's the equivalent of posting the steps get a wanted level and as you hands go up press pause. Whether the save is left a part of it or not we will still need to find the proper series of alerts to bring it online. If unknowns sequence is tight then that means there is no disconnect because he never saw the guy go offline. All of this is still speculation honestly
he went offline once. That's the GTA no destination. My friend monitored my gamer tag. Now his did not say creator but online, creator shows as online for a bit.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, and it seems like there are multiple ways to do it, shift confirming earlier that my op steps can take you to spmp and dmo. So, we'll see where this all goes. If you can strip it back, most of its probably somewhere in the thread, just got to piece it together in the right order. But without understanding why it works, we'll never make it work.

Xzo

Xzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he went offline once. That's the GTA no destination. My friend monitored my gamer tag. Now his did not say creator but online, creator shows as online for a bit.
Ok so that means it only rules out that theres something in creator that you need to do. But disconnecting on creator wouldn't stall its losing so there must be an alert stack to interrupt it

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If he disconnected, he would show as offline?

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, and it seems like there are multiple ways to do it, shift confirming earlier that my op steps can take you to spmp and dmo. So, we'll see where this all goes. If you can strip it back, most of its probably somewhere in the thread, just got to piece it together in the right order. But without understanding why it works, we'll never make it work.
Exactly, I need someone to explain what's important about this state. And with mnx's permission I can post his old steps.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, except when you hit Pause/Online/Creator you will be sucked up using the 3 sound boom, you dont wanna hear the sounds.

example - killers spmp you hear no boom, and load up into clouds, thats the sorta thing you want, going through creator you still grab some scripts that will keep dm intact across sessions

save can be made multiple ways, and different variations out. just a mission reset that sucks you in

You don't hear the sounds if you join online from a cutscene. Not sure if that is relevant though. For example, in prologue cutscene where Mike is talking to the therapist.. If you pause - online - go.. You are taken straight up to the clouds. Joining gta online.. If you DC, you are taken straight back to the cutscene. So I imagine it works with any cutscene.

Xzo

Xzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, I need someone to explain what's important about this state. And with mnx's permission I can post his old steps.
it seems like it should work like the minor turbulence save and cue a cutscene or progress the save as you load online through an alert stack. Unlike the peyote spmp which the cutscene is the trasition from the animal. At least that's my understanding. Sadly I'm not a script dev so its probably incorrect

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't hear the sounds if you join online from a cutscene. Not sure if that is relevant though.

cant get into a cutscene at end of sequence due to the mission being partially deactivated, its a reset mission save.
These are the steps that mnx posted. I have a bit of faith in this mission state. I am lost form here tho, I think we need a sp2mp to move on from here. I keep thinking about people saying that an old sp2mp was working again. I'm not that experienced to know which one. Someone did say that this prevents the boot due to something about not having peyotes.
Peyotes are removed in scripted missions, no traces in scripts when on mission.
Yeah, and it seems like there are multiple ways to do it, shift confiring earlier that my op steps can take you to spmp and dmo. So, we'll see where this all goes. If you can strip it back, most of its probably somewhere in the thread, just got to piece it together in the right order. But without understanding why it works, we'll never make it work.

Save basically works by the mission allowing for dm to be run and suspend sp scripts/block them from running, this prevents scripts that have boots placed inside. This allows the mission state to carry whatever you have with it online. Remember the icons while on mission state also have a place online, so its basically carrying small parts and not loading everything, stops blocks, and the alerts are just for detection that blocks your state from being terminated when you transition online.

Above^^

DM script is sort of like the freemode script, lots of things you can change, and lots not available/disabled. Posted 2 scripts back, devbgscript shows more clear the character swaps that are blacklisted, the other contains both, including the peyotes, all will cause a boot no matter what.

Last edited:
Xzo

Xzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cant get into a cutscene at end of sequence due to the mission being partially deactivated, its a reset mission save.

Peyotes are removed in scripted missions, no traces in scripts when on mission.

The save or your steps?
So the save is used to strip back the peyote from the script so that you dont instantly get detected in the clouds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register