What's new

Patched DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE - POSSIBLE FROZEN MONEY/MENU - NO SAVE WIZARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Comes up with something new everyday. Lol reminds of hamilton when i told him u need 2 ps4s as bait and he ran here to act like he has it as well and said u neef 2 ps4s

Lmao, and i thought my moves online were less than Honorable. Think he just out done me. Hilarious. Anyways Shift, thanks for what you've shared man I honestly have changed my entire outlook on the secrecy of DMO i think that you and V definitely deserve to be profiting from it however it's been done. I know back when i played with V he done nothing but look for methods. For everything, the most dedicated player i ever met. Wish i had less shortsightedness with the whole thing personally. But good for you guys man honestly you deserve it. And if you guys do ever decide to release it then great, maybe you shouldn't though. The majority of the community are so undeserving of such a glitch. Peace.

Do you hate shift or gta girl, mnx? Cause all this back and fourth will probably get their thread closed. No hate, jus sayin

Beats me why they close threads, Site traffic is where they make revenue.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Comes up with something new everyday. Lol reminds of hamilton when i told him u need 2 ps4s as bait and he ran here to act like he has it as well and said u neef 2 ps4s
He's still doing this. He even used that combined with mnx's leakes of how to get sp/dm. What a sad life fooling others to feel good about yourself. I would never understand fooling and scamming people.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Shift is a bad liar who screws really good people over for his own benefit, and xploits 1 person who i wont get into about. Guy wouldnt anywhere without a few key people who wont be named.

gtagirl is a kiss ***, just need read twitter from what others say. Look his new post, kiss ***. He wont get a leak from me, 2 people on here have just about hit it thanks 2 me, upto them what they do with it.

Hahahaha kiss ***.
Said a pathological liar
Lmao, and i thought my moves online were less than Honorable. Think he just out done me. Hilarious. Anyways Shift, thanks for what you've shared man I honestly have changed my entire outlook on the secrecy of DMO i think that you and V definitely deserve to be profiting from it however it's been done. I know back when i played with V he done nothing but look for methods. For everything, the most dedicated player i ever met. Wish i had less shortsightedness with the whole thing personally. But good for you guys man honestly you deserve it. And if you guys do ever decide to release it then great, maybe you shouldn't though. The majority of the community are so undeserving of such a glitch. Peace.

Beats me why they close threads, Site traffic is where they make revenue.
Yeah vladi and i put a lot into these glitches especially those that we found in the past. Leaked, released or private.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks that your so bitter man. It skews your perception.

Not bitter dont like people who exploit people, morals in life make a man.

Said a pathological liar

Yeah vladi and i put a lot into these glitches especially those that we found in the past. Leaked, released or private.

Vladi!! Correct yourself... you just mad cause things get leaked.

M

MoJieJUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not bitter dont like people who exploit people, morals in life make a man.

Vladi!! Correct yourself...
It's better to give out some evidence than to say that.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's better to give out some evidence than to say that.

already done i let little things out throughout different posts :smile:

And a former staff already has evidence, dropped him 21 cars last night.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think gta girl should sum up this thread. ShiftTeam only person who has proof of dmo. ShiftTeam is not going to realease it now, and may not point us towards that direction (and we understand that). Gta girl's method is something to go on. UnknownUser did monitor someone with dmo, we now know this is a spmp. Maybe the save is used in a current spmp.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think gta girl should sum up this thread. ShiftTeam only person who has proof of dmo. ShiftTeam is not going to realease it now, and may not point us towards that direction (and we understand that). Gta girl's method is something to go on.

Yup, If it were possible to stop certain users from commenting, it would have happened already.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still wondering why unknownuser got that sequence that matches the save. That's why I'm not completely under the impression that mnx is a troll, maybe his crew got up to that point and are stuck.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still wondering why unknownuser got that sequence that matches the save. That's why I'm not completely under the impression that mnx is a troll, maybe his crew got up to that point and are stuck.

I dont have a crew just a 3 off us, we have the method.

Name game is discredit someone so they look bigged up. All i do is state facts, and everything i say is a truthful fact. Wanna overlook it, go ahead, not me who will be looking for it for years.

M

Morfeusk78

Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "shiftteam, post: 14073310, membro: 1273786"] [MEDIA = youtube] lb-257cixTI [/ MEDIA]
Questo rende anche rpg, pausa, online, funzionante. Porta il menu online.
[Doublepost = 1570728850] [/ doublepost]
Non ci sono passaggi aggiuntivi dopo aver ottenuto spmp. Non è mai stato trovato Se mai lo staccheranno prima di rilasciato, hai qualcosa in cui avventurarti. [/ CITAZIONE]

This also makes the rpg, pause, online, work. Carries menu online.

No there are extra steps after getting spmp. Was never found. If they ever unpatch it before we release it u got something to venture into.

this happens simply because with the menu dm it behaves so in the trailer

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He won’t, he’ll just call u angry lol.
Can you atleast tell us if the leaked save is used in a current sptomp that with a few extra steps, leads to dmo. We may take a few months to figure it out if this is the case anyway.

Xzo

Xzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's honestly the main thing that made me feel mnx had solid info, but now it seems to be a red herring. Unless the state the save provides works as a workaround for rpg/pause method (gave up on testing this as the recent activity was too inconsistent)

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont have a crew just a 3 off us, we have the method.

Name game is discredit someone so they look bigged up. All i do is state facts, and everything i say is a truthful fact. Wanna overlook it, go ahead, not me who will be looking for it for years.
Na I'm on to fifa 20 atm. I was going in circles. I do think you got us far tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register