Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is tp patched or just double garages?
Doesn’t matter, looks like tp is patched. After successfully hitting the reset and going back to creator, you cannot join anyone at all.

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn’t matter, looks like tp is patched. After successfully hitting the reset and going back to creator, you cannot join anyone at all.
They did a background update today and patched other stuff, so it could be...

Last edited:
X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched. I don't have a double garage anymore

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep all patched!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
What part of tp got patched? The reset still works for me

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t hit anything with joining friends, it doesn’t do anything and won’t let me join

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gta_Girl your 3 workarounds are pretty useless now ain’t they.

Uh no, TP still works on all 3 methods. So if you wanna be a b**** about it, you can find them yourself. Sick of giving handouts to ungrateful people.

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why doesn’t TP work for me and wozza? When try and join friends it doesn’t work and won’t join them

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why doesn’t TP work for me and wozza? When try and join friends it doesn’t work and won’t join them
Did that to me at first so I closed app and restarted then it started to get details took about 7 tries but it worked.

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did that to me at first so I closed app and restarted then it started to get details took about 7 tries but it worked.
I have tried all night and can’t seem to join friends. It joins first and takes me up and down with everything there and then can’t join again it stays on the screen and no freezing?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried all night and can’t seem to join friends. It joins first and takes me up and down with everything there and then can’t join again it stays on the screen and no freezing?
U prob lost ur ability to join people, that happens sometimes that's why I closed app. Basically ur friend needs to see u joining on settings screen if that isn't happening u lost ur join ability.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the friend you are joining the first time join a public lobby, start up titan then launch it. After that, u could do tp off of them and u wont have to unfreeze to use the menu.

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the friend you are joining the first time join a public lobby, start up titan then launch it. After that, u could do tp off of them and u wont have to unfreeze to use the menu.
Iv always hit it normally but this time round it’s not letting me join a friend even after closing app and restarting ps etc. I have also suspend app and got the joining back but still doesn’t join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register