What's new

Discovery Weird no tracker fun (needs more work to make useful)

• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 2,345
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldnt that make you OTR?
Yes, it would.
It would at least remove the weaponized vehicle icon.

Presuming it works as hoped :sneaky:

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it would.
It would at least remove the weaponized vehicle icon.

Presuming it works as hoped :sneaky:
It needs combining with breaking an entrance into somewhere like entering a garage. Try to break the entrance and break away so the game believes your still in a state of entering your personal storage etc.

Mix in a few m.o.c invites here and there

Boom gc2f easy

Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
It needs combining with breaking an entrance into somewhere like entering a garage. Try to break the entrance and break away so the game believes your still in a state of entering your personal storage etc.

Boom gc2f easy
Just a little hint for you you on the right track but try it exiting and make the game think that you are still in ....

Boom gc2f easy
What exactly are you looking for are you looking for a remove the tracker glitch are you looking for the one that I put up here a couple of days ago then I took off?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a little hint for you you on the right track but try it exiting and make the game think that you are still in ....

What exactly are you looking for are you looking for a remove the tracker glitch are you looking for the one that I put up here a couple of days ago then I took off?

Very true it can also be combined with exiting aswell.

And me personally im not looking for anything but just letting people know if they want it its there to be found

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My guestion is, do other people see the tracker or no? Like when you using omk2 or whatever vehicle which have the tracker what other players can see?
Official answer...

The tracker is removed for the owner of the vehicle. They cannot see their vehicle on the map. However anybody else can still see the special vehicle icon when they get into it

D

DG HOLLAND

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a car copy glitch of it, all cars are invisible and you drive slowly in the street to the facility I think,
Maybe you can return the car through Mc menu if you are in it?

Last edited:
S

St0n3d 2 de4th

Reaction score
Sin$
If y'all want the glitch or just have to tell the seven sins crew to not delete my **** and you guys will have what want..

I have this one hell of a glitch that breaks open up a brand new gift cards to friends glitch a 2 duplication glitches a car to RC glitch as well as an aircraft merge glitch if these guys keep taking my videos now you guys would never get the continent that I have unless you are one of my friends on the Xbox One. Good day
You got a working car to rc glitch?

Top Bottom
Login
Register