• Views 536,956
P

Pingagent

Reaction score
Sin$
Like this :smile:
1G9Xsrg.jpg

The settings for these are all under Enable > Scripts > Lua Script Enablers

Do EXACTLY the following, if it isn't working you're doing it wrong.

Tick the following:
Loot Sploder (More loot drops)
Loot Sploder Advanced
Standard Enemies
Guns and Gear

You should now see a bunch more options, double click on the number next to Odds Multiplier and change it to 1000.
Then do the same for amount dropped but change it to 2.

After you have done those, go ahead and tick the item you want to drop (Weapons, Shield, Grenades and Class Mods. I will go into Oz kits soon)

Now you should see options for the loot rarities, change odds mulitplier and amount dropped to the same as above (1000 and 2).

One those are changed, tick White loot and change the Odds multiplier to 0. Do the same for every other rarity besides legendary.

Now tick the legendary box and change the odds multiplier to 1000, nothing else needs to be changed in that catagory. Now with your desired loot enabled, anything you kill will drop legendaries.

Oz kits, from what I have found don't have legendary drops or atleast you can't get them with this method (Yet). I managed to get them dropping up to blue rarity. To do this just tick the "Artifacts" box and same as before change them to 1000 and 2. Now you need to go down below into another catagory and tick Item Rarity Drop Mod, then tick Item Rarity Drop Modifier. Now go down to Rarity Weight Presets and tick Preset 01 (Legendary Only). You should see some numbers down below change, You want to change Weight 4: Blue to 1, the rest doesn't matter.
I swear that did everything that you say but I got error. When I click the box in front of "Loot Sploder Advanced" It pops up new window and says "Error:Invalid class object"

What's happen? Is it compatible to remastered version? Anyway to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom
Login
Register