What's new

Patched Solo lobby

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the posse owner with the glitched supplies is not standing inside his camp (probably better in the supply menu) when a mission ends (or fails for that matter), the camp will disappear.

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend and I stumbled into this glitch yesterday somehow, and no it wasn't the first trader mission for either of us. I'm trader level 20, and he was level 8.

I invited him to my posse, did a resupply mission, then disbanded my posse, and joined his, and did another resupply. After completing his resupply, we notice that even though his supply bar was full, and it was producing goods, it still said production was halted, and we could do another supply run. So we did to get him another quick 625 xp, and it was still bugged so we could do another.

Then we noticed we were also in a lobby all by ourselves. So we just kept doing resupplies over and over until he had doubled his rank to 16. He bought the large delivery wagon, so we did a full sell mission. After the mission the damn camp disappeared and the glitch was over.

Haven't had a chance yet to try and reproduced this glitch, but maybe this info could be helpful to others looking into it.

Yea this is already a pretty well known glitch (being able to keep resupplying) & nothing to do with Solo Lobbys, I saw 2 variations on it at youtube & also here at Se7enSins. Excellent for XP as my friends & I used it to get our Club Rewards Rank to max 70 & Trader Rank max 20. Type in youtube "red dead redemption 2 online trader glitch" BUT we haven't tried it after the Rockstar update so not sure if it still works or works the same way.

BTW have you guys got a solid way to do Solo Lobby all the time ?? Are your games fully staying unpopulated after doing a Hideout or Stranger mission etc??

Cheerz.

T

TexasRocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea this is already a pretty well known glitch (being able to keep resupplying) & nothing to do with Solo Lobbys, I saw 2 variations on it at youtube & also here at Se7enSins. Excellent for XP as my friends & I used it to get our Club Rewards Rank to max 70 & Trader Rank max 20. Type in youtube "red dead redemption 2 online trader glitch" BUT we haven't tried it after the Rockstar update so not sure if it still works or works the same way.

BTW have you guys got a solid way to do Solo Lobby all the time ?? Are your games fully staying unpopulated after doing a Hideout or Stranger mission etc??

Cheerz.

Umm, how is it nothing to do with solo lobbies, when we were in a solo lobby the entire time?

T

TexasRocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cheerz.

Also, I looked on YouTube, and all I saw were delivery glitches. I think I clearly stated that we were in a solo lobby doing unlimited RESUPPLY missions. Clearly two different things.

And no, we weren't only solo during the missions. We did some hunting in between. Still solo, and more animals than I'd ever seen online. We did this for hours, and never returned to a populated lobby, no matter what else we did, until we did that delivery mission and the camp disappeared.

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry should of been more clear. I meant the unlimited trader resupply itself doesn't need to be done in a Solo lobby.

& the youtube videos I was referring to are not solo lobby clips just the trader unlimited resupply glitch & that's the glitch I meant is well known.

That would be awesome if you could repeat the Solo lobby for hours part. Sounds like it would of stayed unpopulated if your camp didn't disappear.

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I looked on YouTube, and all I saw were delivery glitches. I think I clearly stated that we were in a solo lobby doing unlimited RESUPPLY missions. Clearly two different things.

And no, we weren't only solo during the missions. We did some hunting in between. Still solo, and more animals than I'd ever seen online. We did this for hours, and never returned to a populated lobby, no matter what else we did, until we did that delivery mission and the camp disappeared.

The trader resupply method, the way you explain it has been known for almost two weeks now.
The fact that you were solo for a while doesn’t mean you have found a solo lobby. The method you are talking about is somewhat similar to doing a story mission and waiting until it finished and stay in the lobby, that is not a solo lobby because it would ultimately get filled by others. I was in a true solo lobby for weeks, that is a solo lobby. Also the solo lobby is one that allowed you to fast travel, do stranger missions, get inside a stable, and pretty much everything you wanted except story missions without getting kicked into a different lobby. The method you are referring to doesn’t deliver that..if you were used to doing the previous true solo lobby you would know what HashAsh and I are talking about...cheers!

T

TexasRocks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trader resupply method, the way you explain it has been known for almost two weeks now.
The fact that you were solo for a while doesn’t mean you have found a solo lobby. The method you are talking about is somewhat similar to doing a story mission and waiting until it finished and stay in the lobby, that is not a solo lobby because it would ultimately get filled by others. I was in a true solo lobby for weeks, that is a solo lobby. Also the solo lobby is one that allowed you to fast travel, do stranger missions, get inside a stable, and pretty much everything you wanted except story missions without getting kicked into a different lobby. The method you are referring to doesn’t deliver that..if you were used to doing the previous true solo lobby you would know what HashAsh and I are talking about...cheers!

It was a solo lobby. We fast traveled all over the map hunting, doing collector stuff, and treasure maps in between resupplies. Only way we got back in a populated lobby was doing the delivery mission, which caused camp to be packed up.

Not sure we did anything to start it, may have just been a complete accident.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It was a solo lobby. We fast traveled all over the map hunting, doing collector stuff, and treasure maps in between resupplies. Only way we got back in a populated lobby was doing the delivery mission, which caused camp to be packed up.

You will randomly get solo lobbies from just doing supply runs or a bounty.

SanyaCraciun

SanyaCraciun

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, guys. Whenever I do a delivery mission, I find myself into a solo lobby. Then, at certain point, the game tells "Other players can attack you" or whatever it does. I check. Yes, I'm in a solo lobby again. So who's gonna attack me? And what's the point in isolating me from the others while delivering? As far as I remember, these missions were designed to be challenging, with others, trying to attack you, steal your goods.

Tinkerbelsophie

Tinkerbelsophie

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i find a new semi solo sessions now before u continue on it would be so useful if u had ONE a second console or TWO a very good friend now lets continue

1,So your Friend has to be different sessions to start of so what your friend does is starts a resupply mission with cripps as soon as u press to start it make sure u join a friend as quick as u can . once in that session u go back to your camp then go over to the butcher then it will automatically start that mission and put u in a solo but we not done yet now i have been study in the game machines now we need to FREEZE that session how we do that is by going to clothing shop and the person whos doing the mission has to stay in the wardrobe and never leave and before the missions end invite the person who wants the solo , now thats all and its 19:37 22/09/2019 and this still works am working on a load more but i have to crack more stuff ok guys enjoy

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I am sorry but if you get into a stable it kicks you out of your “solo” lobby...the fact that you were solo for a while does not mean that it was a solo lobby like the one we had before the latest DLC...we need to keep trying to find a way to confuse the game and make it think that we are in a PVP mode while we are in a free roam lobby...that’s also how we got to share the ammo...which I am sure you can’t do in the type of lobby you had, cheers

Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sorry but if you get into a stable it kicks you out of your “solo” lobby...the fact that you were solo for a while does not mean that it was a solo lobby like the one we had before the latest DLC...we need to keep trying to find a way to confuse the game and make it think that we are in a PVP mode while we are in a free roam lobby...that’s also how we got to share the ammo...which I am sure you can’t do in the type of lobby you had, cheers
Ive been looking into some things to get the true ski lobby from a pvp mode. Currently looking into trying to do the old method but using the double joining a friends game method like in the collector role glitch as a replacement for the part where you join a friends game that you're already in a session with

Tinkerbelsophie

Tinkerbelsophie

Reaction score
Sin$
AS SOON AS U KNOW PLEASE LET US KNOW AS ITS PATCHED MY VISION WITH THAT UPDATE TODAY :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register